8 - Flower Bell Fairy

Bell's face was full of anger but that wasn't Cole perceived. For a small human-like creature that has its face puff of anger, she look extremely adorable.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know that that tree was your home." Cole spoke after sometime. He even have a apologetic face which he really was. If he know that the tree was her home he won't even bother to think to tame it.

If your properties inside your house has been snatched, you will feel angry. What more if your whole house was snatched right?

When Bell saw that Cole was regretful and feel that he was honest, Bell's anger started to lessen.

Elemental creatures don't have a flesh body, they even don't have a brain. Their body compose only of energy, of mana. They don't even feel pain. Even if their body was shred to pieces, they won't die. Unless their core of existence wasn't damage they won't die. They can even live for thousands, million of years building their strength along the way unlike humans that has limited life-span. That is why humans strive for higher stages, for power but most of all, to lengthen their life-span.

The higher they achieve the stronger their pulse to live. They have different reasons - to protect and guide their clan rise in power and many more, but most of all, the feeling of superiority.

Elementals' core of living is their soul. That is why they are very sensitive if the person is saying the truth or not.

"That tree already gained a sentient and its already a Level 5 Mortal-rank Wild Beast." Cole spoke after seeing the fairy was still scrutinizing him.

The doubt on the face of the Fairy vanish and nod on her own. "That must be the reason why I feel a life in that tree. It has already evolve and became a Tier 1 Wild Beast." Bell spoke to herself as if understanding something.

I guess she doesn't know that she most likely the cause why it evolve and became a beast. She's doesn't aware of her abilities I guess. Cole spoke to his head seeing the puzzled fairy.

The fairy jolted and look focus on Cole.

"Why do you know that it already evolve and became a beast? Even I can't tell this." Bell question Cole.

"I'm a beast tamer myself. So I know to judge if that creature or thing is a beast or not." answered Cole. Despair appear to Bell's face second after the word registered to her.

"Yo- yo- yor, YOU'RE A BEAST TAMER?!" Bell exclaimed feeling extremely horrified. She even step back a little and create a safe distance between her and Cole.

Cole feels extremely confuse. She was fine a fine a moment ago then feel horrified when she hear that he was a beast tamer.

"Is there something wrong?" Cole question Bell. Is there something wrong being a beast tamer?

Bell's feeling subsided a little after hearing Cole's question.

"You're not one of them?" Bell asked.

"One with what?" answered Cole feeling puzzled.

It seems like she was afraid of beast tamers or something.

Seeing Cole's reaction relieved Bell's worry. She could see that Cole's reaction was genuine and true. Perhaps not even confirming but she already know the answer to her worries.

"The Beast Tamer Sect." Bell spoke hatefuly a while later.

"The Beast Tamer Sect? What's that?" Cole ask clueless. He don't know this group Beast Tamer Sect or something. Eventhough he knows that he most likely transferred to another world - which he doesn't confirm yet - but seeing Bell's hateful reaction points that this group is most likely after no good.