9 - First Death

Flower Bell Fairy wants to create a contract with you, do you want to accept?

Cole was at loss feeling a soul force fuse with his body. He don't know what was happening but when he reads the sudden notification, he was shocked. This is the first time he encounter this and this was also the first time a beast initiated a contract with him. Although he only has two contracted beast, not counting the Blue Land Turtle since he's his defualt starter beast, still, he was the one who created the soul contract.

Eventhough this is not out of possibilities, it was still shocking when things happen for the first time.

Yes. Cole answer in his head. It was strange at first, nonetheless, it's still a piece of meat that fall from the sky. He can't just deny a good grace in front him.

Soulforce also leaves Cole's body and fuse with Bell. The process lasted for a few seconds 'till it was done.

Taming Successful!
Soul contract has been establish.

Species Name : Flower Bell Fairy
Beast Name : Bell
Level : 20
HP: 5000/5000
Energy : 15000/15000
EXP : 83%
Loyalty : 70%
Rank : Earth
Potential : Arcane
Affinity : Wood/Sound
Innate Ability : Wood Aura
Type : Elemental Fairy
Beast Skill : Heal Pulse, Wood Essence Extract, Mental Shout, Heal Bell
Evolution Path : Sky-rank Crystal Flower Bell Fairy

Innate Ability : Wood Aura
Affinity : Wood/Life
Description : The body release a wood aura. This can help plants, herbs and alike to gain sentient. The older the target, the more chance it has.

Heal Pulse
Affinity : Wood
Description : Release a healing aura from the body to heal the target.

Wood Essence Extract
Affinity : Wood
Description : Extract the essence of any non-living or willing life target with wood affinity.

Mental Shout
Affinity : Sound
Description : Attack the targets soul with a shout. The higher the soul stage of the target the more weaker it become.

Heal Bell
Affinity : Sound
Description : The body will produce a bell-like soothing sound. It can heal souls and break illusions.

After the contract was established, the Messiah Tree release an aura and enveloped Bell's tiny body. Bell's aura rose and his exp also increase from 83% to 99.9%. She is on the verge of breakthrough which is after sometime suddenly stopped. She was one step away from the next stage but seems like there is one thing that stops her.

Strengthening complete.

A notification appear. It seems like the aura the Messiah Tree released its aura to strengthen Bell.

Species Name : Flower Bell Fairy
Beast Name : Bell
Level : 20 (Tier 2 Elemental Beast)
HP: 8000/8000
Energy : 18000/18000
EXP : 99.9%
Loyalty : 90%
Rank : Earth
Potential : Arcane
Affinity : Wood/Sound
Innate Ability : Wood Aura
Type : Elemental Fairy
Beast Skill : Heal Pulse, Wood Essence Extract, Mental Shout, Heal Bell
Evolution Path : Sky-rank Crystal Flower Bell Fairy

After strengthening, Bell's body almost crystallized while her flower outfit look more vivid and vitalize. If she looks beautiful and cute before then more than now.

"When a wild beast rank up from Tier to Tier 3 they need to form their beast crystal. Beast crystal is where all the mana of the beast reside. Just like how human form their own core and store all their mana there." Bell explain a while later after seeing Cole's amaze but clueless face.

Cole listen carefully to what Bell was saying. No one can explain how clueless he was regarding in this world. He was just playing the in-game on Earth when he suddenly wake up in another world. He even wakes up in a plain grassland without nothing in sight except the forest in his back. He even get inside the forest since he think that it was just a malfunction in the game.