2 - Space Storm

Online world is on uproar! A very disturbing scene happen. In every social media platforms, on television and every news is reporting the same thing! Someone died! But this case is very unusual. People died every second but this is special.

A Player died while playing Magic World!

One hour ago, a person name Stephen reported his friend died while wearing a magic world gaming helmet. He said that his friend and colleague Cole was not going to work two days ago. He felt worried becuase he know how diligent his friend Cole are. He knows Cole is always first to arrive to their workplace almost everyday, Cole always finish his work on time and there was no fail in it and has no absent except when he was sick. Si he think that Cole was sick becuase he doesn't comes to work, that's why he visit him in his apartment but when he arrive he saw him lying down on his bed with his newly bought gaming helmet.

He even felt a little down when Cole doesn't even bother to tell him that he bought a gaming helmet for himself. But when he arrive and see that the helmet is not on, that is the time he feel worry. He think of waking him up but when he touch Cole, he feel cold.

Cole's body was cold and stiff! He was dead!

Stephen feel horrified, but still manage to call the ambulance.

After inspecting Cole's body, Magic World Company issued the result. There is no wrong in his body, he doesn't even have a injury. It was as if Cole stop his very breath. It can't be explained.

Every player of Magic Word feel worried.

Is there something that we don't know?

What if what happen to that guy happen to us? This is disturbing. I think I won't play Magic World for awhile.

The incident cause confusion. And just like that, the Magic World rating plummet down. This is the lowest number of player online ever since the game was launched. Even the opening of the game has many player than this.

Meanwhile, on the outer space, a wisp of blue fire was floating. In a very vast space the sight of small flame was very unuasal. Outer space was very cold and a flame is like a camel on the herd of the sheep, it is very eye catching.

If you look closely to the flame, you can see a small circle in the center. Its like a round stone in the center. If Cole was there he can easily identified that round thing, it was the seed on his vial neclace.

Cole is an orphan. When his parents left him on the front of the door of some unnamed foundation, this is one of the things with him beside the clothe he was wearing and a box that he was in. It is the only thing his parents left for him and it is the only thing that reminds him of supposed to be his parent.

Its a one inch vial that has a string connected with a green round thing inside of it. And what was supposed to be lifeless seed, move. Its like it was very agitated, it keeps on shaking and seconds later a barrier like light envelope the wisp of flame-like thing.

A minute later, a strong wind-like storm swept the barrier with a flame.

In the other space, there is one thing a space traveler that must be very wary off besides a cluster of meteors and that is a space storm! Space storm is a very devastating phenomenon in the outer space! It can destroy every barrier of spaceship and energy barrier of powerful person on a very second. But what supposed to be devastating space storm was actually block by the barrier of small seed! It was really miraculous!

That space storm pass on many galaxy and several universe on many years and finally a white like orb arrive at the very edge of the space storm. That white orb was finally free on the space storm! The white like barrier vanish and what's left is the blue-flame thing it float on the space for three years before arriving on the atmosphere of unnamed planet.

Ofcourse that planet is not earth. The planet is thousand times bigger compare to earth.

The blue flame arrive at the atmosphere and when it was affected by the planets laws and gravity, it falls down. The blue flame fused with a body of a 15 year old boy and banish.

The boy was inside a cage but he is not the only one in there, there were many more. Almost everyone in there was a teen between 9-17 years old, but there is also a people ranging from 18 to 21 years old. They were different person but there is one thing in common about them, they were all chained! They also look like they haven't have a bath for ages, they were all dirty and tattered.

Suddenly, the carriage stop and a fat, ugly middle aged man come out from the front. He removed the lock of the cage and come in inside. All people inside the cage bow down, some of them is shaking but most of them has deadpan expression. It was like there is no life in their eyes.

The fat man survey the inside of the cage then stop his sight to a particular 15 year old boy who was lying like a dead person.

The fat man walks until he arrived beside the boy. When he saw no reaction he kick the boy. There is no reaction. He kick the boy again two times but much powerful to the one before but still no reaction. He crouch and put his finger at the front of boy's nose until he make sure that there is no breathing then he make his judgment.

"This one is dead. Take him and throw him out." command of the fat guy. Some big and muscled guy came in and yank the body of the boy and put in his shoulder. He walks for a minute and put down the body gently then he came back to the carriage. When the muscled guy rides the carriage, it moved again and resume their journey. The body of the boy lay in the softgrass unmoving.