Daichi x M! Reader- Back home

💕

(F/c)= favourite candy

Title: Back home
———————————————————————

Daichi's POV

It was a long practice today Hinata was rowdier than usual. Tsukishima didn't help, Suga just watched me suffer and Nishinoya helped Hinata in his little antics, Kageyama wasn't taking it well.

I feel like an old dad taking care of little brats.

I smile thinking about collapsing in bed with my cute boyfriend in our apartment, instead of having to deal with the team.

I head to the club room and start changing, once I finished, I grabed my bag and start heading home.

I walk looking at the scenery around me, lush trees blowing in the wind and flowers giving colour to my surrounding.

I take inhale a deep breathe the Mountain air that Miyagi has to offer.

As I walk home a see a grocery store, I check my phone to see that (Y/n)'s added more things to our shopping list.

I walk in grabbing all the groceries he had wrote down, I look at the last thing on our list '(f/c)? Really?'

I walked over to the sweets section and grab some (f/c).

After the cashier scanned my items I thanked them and continue my walk home.

I saw dandelions blowing in the wind and occasionally the laughing of children at home. Maybe me and (Y/n) could adopt after University.

The reason I moved in with (Y/n) is because we found out we were going to the same University.

Me and (Y/n) were already dating by then so (Y/n) asked if I'd like to move in with him.

While club activities are undergoing, (Y/n) goes to his part time job at small restaurant with a descent pay.

I work on weekends, my job pays higher and I work longer so we manage to balance out our costs.

I walk for another minute before I arrived at our apartment complex.

I walked in, going up the stairs to the fourth floor. I turned my keys in the keyhole and stepped in to be greeted by the smell of my favourite food;

Shoyu ramen!

"Tadaima!" I call out. "Okairi Dai-chan~" said (Y/n) in his usual soft tone.

I place my bag in my room and take a quick shower, I change into a T shirt and some loose sweat pants.

I walk behind (Y/n) and give him a big bear hug. "I missed you (Y/n)" I mumble into his neck.

"Me to Dai-chan" he said as he continued cooking.

"Long day?" He asked me. "Yea, Hinata was being rowdy and the other guys were fanning his flame" I say sighing.

(Y/n) giggled "then I'm glad I picked today to make ramen" "me to" I said, still clinging to my lovely boyfriend.

"Come on Dai-chan time to eat." Said (Y/n) "okay (Y/n)" I said yawning.

I spent the rest of dinner ranting to (Y/n), he listened and started to tell me about his day.

After dinner me and (Y/n) watched a movie and then went to bed.

I grab (Y/n) waist and laid my head against his back, enjoying the warmth of his body.

"Goodnight Dai-kun" said (Y/n). "Goodnight (Y/n), love you" I said.

"Love you too Dai-kun~"

———————————————————————
Word count: 553

I wrote this to get a little break from the 3000 word onshots
(˘з˘)

Hopefully you still enjoyed it

I'm probably gonna make another Daichi x reader in the future so yea

~Kota