Prologue

Running back into the pack house, I get to my room as quickly as possible. Tears running down my eyes as a I watched my beloved Peter claim another as his mate and luna in front of everybody. He looked me in my face as he kissed her. How stupid of me to have trusted him. He begged me not to tell anyone and I foolishly listened. 

His eyes betray nothing as he looks me in my face. He promised me if I was patient that he would tell his parents and pack about us. I watched Shelly look up at my mate with the biggest smile on her face as my heart broke into pieces. How could he do this to me? I can't hide the pain, I won't hide so that he can feel better about what he is doing to me, to us. 

It was all a lie, all of it. He used me. I gave him my first kiss, my heart, my body and my love. Everything I saved for my mate. The person that was supposed to love me. The person that was made to complete me.

I gasp softly as the pain spreads throughout my body. Let him see what he has done to me. Devastated to the core of my being. My wolf Emerald howling and thrashing in pain. My hands shaking as tears flow down my cheeks.

I struggle to continue standing because of his unspoken rejection. He left me no choice, how could I stay here in Blue Moon Pack.

I run out the pack meeting heading back to my room as quick as my legs will carry me.

Looking around my room I grab what I can, throwing everything I can get my hands on in a bag as quickly as I can. I can't let anyone stop me from leaving. No one will understand. 

Taking the stash of cash hidden in my closet and jump out of the window. Running through the forest I take one last look back as I leave this life behind me.