3

"Bye Hoseokie!" Jimin said giving him a goodbye kiss. "I promise I'll see you right away when I get back! And I'll call you every night before I go to sleep!" Jimin said still holding onto Hoseok. 

"You'll only be gone for three days. Now hurry! You'll miss the train!" Hoseok said turning Jimin around to face all the people boarding. 

"Ah crap! Bye Hoseok!" Jimin said grabbing his small suitcase and hurrying onto the train to go find his parents. 

Jimin ended up having to stash his suitcase on the other end of the compartment but his parents saved him a seat by the window. It was still a few minutes before they would start moving as people were still finding their seats.

Jimin could see Hoseok out the window and took the opportunity to make finger hearts at him. Hoseok noticed and made a heart back at him. The two continued to make cute lovey hand gestures until the train started moving away from the platform. 

The train ride was short and only lasted an hour but by the time they all got to the hotel, Jimin felt like he'd been traveling all day. There was no time difference yet Jimin yawned as if it was already past midnight. 

Jimin laid down on the bed snuggling the flat hotel pillow. Shutting his eyes letting the rays of sunshine fan over his face.

When Jimin woke up again it was already quite late at night. His parents were asleep on the other bed. Jimin gave a small smile as he grabbed his phone and one of the keys to the room, heading out on his own. His bare feet padding across the carpeted floors of the hotel until he reached the indoor pool. Scanning his room key he slipped inside shivering at the cold air. 

Jimin jogged over to the pool dipping his hand in getting a feel for the temperature. Deciding to let his feet dangle in the water while scrolling through his phone. Jimin smiled as he dialed Hoseok's number. 

"Hey, Jiminie!" Hoseok's voice boomed from the phone. 

"Hey! Hoseokie!" Jimin chimed back.

"How is Daegu so far?" Jimin could practically hear Hoseok's bright smile through the phone. 

Jimin chuckled kicking some water up with his feet. "I'm not sure, I took a nap as soon as I got here. We are doing sightseeing tomorrow."

"Let me know how that goes. What are you doing right now?" Hoseok asked.

"Talking to you silly. But I'm at the pool. The water is pretty, though I'm sure it would be prettier if you were here." Jimin smiled looking at the seemingly blue-tinted water. 

Jimin spent some time talking to Hoseok before heading back to the hotel room. His parents still asleep. He decided to play some games on his phone until he eventually went back to sleep, excited for the next day's activities.    

~

Jimin looked up at the bright blue sky. It was a nice park with markets and activities for people to do. A nice man was handing out balloons to children. Jimin smiled and walked up to get a balloon for himself. Choosing a shiny grey balloon, and thanking the man for it. 

Jimin's parents were walking somewhere around the market. Wanting to buy a few items for the house and Mr. Park wanting to buy a nice anniversary gift for his wife.

Jimin sat down to look at all the people. Children running around with balloons and ice cream.  A small band played some songs in the park, couples gathering around to dance. It was such a warm atmosphere it made Jimin wish to share it with Hoseok.

Standing up Jimin walked down the sidewalk admiring all the pretty colors of the world. Not paying attention to where his feet were taking him as he bumped into someone. Jimin quickly turned to the person with a respectful bow. "I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." The male who he had bumped into only looked around with astonishment in his eyes. "I'll be going now," Jimin told as he turned to walk away. 

The other male grabbed his arm. "Wait! Did you see that?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"See what?" Jimin asked turning to face the male again. He was pretty cute, blond hair, and wore a hoodie, his earbuds draped over his neck that connected to his phone in his pocket. 

The male crossed his arms and furrowed his brows in confusion. "What do you mean 'see what?' you didn't see that just now?"

Jimin shook his head. "Sorry I don't know what you are talking about." He went to walk away but was only grabbed by the male again. 

"Are you serious?" He asked.

"Yes?" Jimin questioned still not knowing what he was talking about. 

"You didn't see the whole world fill up with color just now?" The male asked not believing Jimin.

Jimin nodded. "Sounds like you met your soulmate."

"Yeah." The male told flatly. "You." 

"What?" Jimin shook his head in disbelief. "No, I met my soulmate already. You have the wrong person." He said crossing his arms. 

The male furrowed his brows again. "It happened when I bumped into you. It has to be you! Are you lying?" He questioned.

"No!" Jimin told but the male didn't believe him. He held out his phone. Jimin raised an eyebrow. "What now?"

"Put your number in my phone and I'll put mine in yours. I'm not letting you slip away from me." The male told. 

Jimin rolled his eyes and took the male's phone and handing his own over. Entering his contact information and handing the device back he looked at the contact. 

"Min Yoongi" 

Huh, this Min Yoongi sure was strange. He didn't see anything. What was he talking about? He had Hoseok. Why would he need this Min Yoongi? 

Jimin figured that the other male would realize his mistake and he could delete his contact later. Jimin pocketed his phone and walked away leaving to go find his parents. Only...

A yellow balloon hovered above him. 

Wasn't that grey before?  

~

So now that we've established this is the opposite of Glowing Gold how y'all feel?

Also if you think this is going to be quick think again I've planned AT LEAST 41 chapters and that's assuming my brain doesn't come up with side plots along the way so...

People from the future when the book is completed... Did I stick to around 41 chapters?