c h a p t e r. 29

“Don’t worry if people think you’re crazy. You are crazy. You have that kind of intoxicating insanity that lets other people dream outside of the lines and become who they’re destined to be.”
― Jennifer Elisabeth

I'm listening to the BRR playlist that I made while writing and it's low key helping my inspiration. But then, like, my sister started to play Hamilton and I keep getting distracted.
Love ya tho, sissy.

chapter 29

The next morning Bar watched as Clementine strode into school with one of his shirts on.

It was a white shirt that said 'I'm the fucking devil on it' in black with the number 666 on the back.

Besides that, her look was completely innocent. Her skirt was black with printed white daisies and pocket on the side, it showed off her smooth legs and thick thighs. Her combat boots had smiley faces in gold on the tops, and her curls were pulled up into a French braid that had an adorable, white bow at the bottom.

Everyone was staring at her and Bar was smirking, knowing exactly why.

Everyone knew that that was his shirt, the one he specifically wore to the SATs, exams, or any big tests just to piss the teachers off.

Now, everyone knew she was his.

His little goddess.

A goddess that he wanted to ravish thoroughly, pleasurably, and carefully. And maybe a little roughly, too.

Clementine was blissfully unaware of the eyes on her as she exited her fourth hour, smiling widely and quickly moving her way to Bar, who had skipped his class and therefore was able to wait for Clementine without a problem.

The brute loved seeing her smile. She looked so beautiful, so carefree.

And just so goddamn cute.

"Oly!" The little goddess giggled out as she made her way over to where he was leaning against the lockers, she wrapped her arms around his waist and stood on her toes, planting a kiss on his mouth before he could say anything. "Hi!"

If their peers didn't know they were a couple before, they sure as hell did know now-- the proof was in the pudding, or in their case, a kiss.

"Hey, babygirl." Bar chuckled, wrapping his arms around Clementine's waist so their bodies stayed flush together. "I see you've taken up the art of thievery."

He tugs on the shirt that was hanging loose over her shoulders, way too big for her but looked adorable nonetheless.

"It smells like you," Clementine innocently shrugged. "And you have my gummy bear charm, I have your cl-clothes. Fair is fair."

"More like fair is you getting your way because you know you're too cute for me to say no to."

The little goddess grins cheekily up at him, "See! It's totally fair, y-you said so yourself."

"You're putting words in my mouth," Bar playfully complained, voice carrying over the sound of the warning bell-- which he ignored.

"You w-wish you were in my mouth." Clementine, without thinking, retorted.

Bar blinked at her for a second before giving her a slow, sensual glance over, a smirk tugging at his lips.

"You're right," The brute leaned down until his lips were grazing the corner of Clementine's mouth. "Want to grant me my wish?"