~ Gay alert!!! ~

Yaoi oneshot...sneak peak...

That's right, I know what you guys want! I read your comments and I think this is a perfect way to come back from break.

That's it, here you guys go!
Love y'all!

________________________________

"Oi...Levi...Human...small thing...midgetsayswhat?"

"What?"

You snickered, holding a hand over your face to block the smirk on your face as you turned your (e/c) serpentine eyes away from the near emotionless captain sitting behind from you, cleaning your bloodied scales and wings.

"You think your cute huh?"

"Bitch I'm adorable."

Levi sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose and shaking his head as he lowered the rag and glared slightly at the back of your head, walking around the couch and flopping down beside you with a cup of tea already in his hand.

"...This tastes like shit."

"Whaaaa-?! That's mean short stack, after all the work I tried to put in to make your leafy water..."

The captain gained a brief look of surprise, glancing down to the tea and evaluating it before begrudgingly taking another sip.

"...Fine, it's not bad."

You grinned widely, leaning in close as the small human was taking another sip and softly kissing his cheek.

The effect was immediate, Levi pausing and twitching for a moment as his eyes shot up to you in a instant with narrowed intensity and a questioning brow raised as you smirked and slowly pushed further, making 'Humanity's Strongest' lean farther back away.

"What are you doing...?"

"Taking what's mine, what else~?"

You purred in his ear, your wings twitching and tail curling around the captains thigh to stop him from backing away. He held the teacup like a weapon, glaring at you as he gritted his teeth in defiance.
A tinge of pink dusting his cheeks.

"You think that I'l-"

"Ssshhh~...Let it happen captain~..."

You pushed him down, his small lithe human frame shivering under your claws as the quakes rippled across your scales and skin.

"..."

"Aww, whats wrong captain Levi~? Dragon got your tong-hmm?!"

Levi has finally shut you up, your lips connected and hot against each other, tongues coiling and playing with one another as a soft moan slipped from the humans throat before you pulled away with great reluctance.

You both were panting, cheeks filled with red and eyes glazed with desire as the human wrestled his arm free and grabbed you by the neck, pulling you down until his hot breath was rolling across your ear.

"Enough with the foreplay, hurry up you Adonis!"

You happily complied, claws extending and digging into your partners clothes, ripping them off his body in a single movement as you took a second to rub his tense body and feel his muscles ripple under you.

"Yes sir~..."