1

Harry and Ginny Potter were at the annual Ministry ball along with, Ron and Hermione Weasley, George and Angelina Weasley, Bill and Fleur Weasley, Percy and Audrey Weasley and Draco and Astoria Malfoy.

Their children were left in the hands of Teddy and Victoire.
_________________________________________

Albus's POV

Teddy and Victoire aren't really watching us but preferring to snog and quietly talk on the sofa. Rose and Lily were reading by the fire, Dominique, Molly and Lucy were in the kitchen baking cookies, Hugo and Louis were playing wizards chess, and I was playing exploding snap with Roxanne and Scorpios. It was quite quiet, to quiet.

"Uh guys, where are James and Fred?" Everyone looks up except for two.

"Oi you two!" I yell at Teddy and Victoire.

I get up and whack both of them on the head.

"Ouch! What the hell was that for?" Teddy asks rubbing the back of his head.

"James and Fred are missing, you guys should pay more attention." I explain.

"Okay forget about that, let's just go find them before-"

*CRASH*

Without even thinking everyone got up and ran towards the sound of the crash knowing exactly who had caused it.

'What did they do this time?' I wondered as I ran upstairs.

The girls came running out of the kitchen following us.

Who knows what those boys are up to this time.

Upstairs minutes before...

3rd person view

"It's got to be in dad's office, he keeps everything in there."

James and Fred had snuck away while everyone was distracted. They had eavesdropped on Teddy and Victoire hoping they could learn something. They got bored when they started complementing each others hair and eyes. Boredom ment trouble
and were now currently trying to pick the lock to Harry's office.

"It's got to work," muttered James wiggling his sisters hair pin inside the lock. *Click* the door swung open.

"Yes, I knew learning this little muggle trick would come in handy!"

"Keep your voice down James."

"Oh alright, you look for the map I'll look for cloak."

James rummaged around in some draws while Fred stood on a chair to check the top shelves.

"Found it!" they both yelled.

CRASH!

"James what did you do?!"

"Just knocked over this-hey what's this?" James picked up gold necklace with a hour glass on it.

"What on earth are you boys doing!"

James and Fred spun around to see a very frustrated Teddy in the doorway.

"Nothing Teddy," they said trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"You know your not allowed in here, tidy this up and get out!"

"James, what's that in your hand?" asked Victoire appearing at Teddy's side.

"JAMES THAT'S A FRICKIN TIMETURNER, PUT IT BACK BEFORE YOU GET US ALL IN TROUBLE!" shouted Rose coming up behind Teddy.

"James, hand it over now," Teddy said in a stern voice.

"What's going on in here, what has my idiot brother done now?" asked Lily as everyone else came to the doorway.

"Hand it over," Teddy repeated.

"Never!"

"James, Rose is right they can be extremely dangerous," said Victoire trying to keep her voice even.

What could possibly be so dangerous about this pretty thing," James said sarcastically. He grinned mischievouly. "Fred catch!"

Fred jumped for it but missed by seconds and it smashed on the floor spreading sparkly sand everywhere. A tornado of golden sand filled the room.

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER I AM GOING TO KILL YOU YOU!!" screamed Lily as they spun and disappeared.