Chapter 14: Blowup Barbie

Beta James POV

She walked out. She looks so much like her mother the same first attitude and platinum blonde hair. But she has my blue eyes with her mothers doe eye shape. It's as if I'm looking at a 2.0 version of her mother.

When Ryan gave her the ring I was truly upset. This is my daughter the only piece I have left of my wife. When we found out that we were pregnant we were so happy.

Her mother Julia wanted a girl and I wanted a boy. But once I held Emmeline in my arms I knew that a boy could never be as amazing as she is. She was a premie which is extremely uncommon in a werewolf.

I remember the first time she came home crying from school. Julia wrapped her small little body in her arms.

"What's wrong my sweet angel." Julia cooed to are infant child.

"T-they called me a rrunnnttt" she sobbed as she tried to explain what happened to her.

I had never been so offended and angry in my life. How could some dumbass kid think it's okay to call my baby girl a runt!

Julia spent the rest of the day trying to calm me down. When we found out that she was pregnant once again I was so happy we were going to have another child. But then the doctor told us their were difficulties and that it be a extremely high risk for both the baby and her. But Julia refused to get an abortion she wanted to have the baby.

When her third trimester hit she went into early labor. Her water had broke but the baby was to young to even survive. Then there was the blood. Too much blood. Then both of them were gone. I had lost both my mate and my son. We had planned for his name to be Devin.

I grieved for months. I couldn't even look or see Emmeline because of the pain it brought me. She stayed with the alpha of our old pack for four months before I got my shit together and became the father that Julia knew me to be. She would want me to be their for Emma.

Now my daughters mad at me and I can't blame her. After William explained what the ring meant I felt like such a jerk. The ring was to simplify that she is his world and that he will cherish her and not leave her for anything or anyone.

It's a promise that I to made to my wife and mate when we found each other.

Emma POV

Ryan left half an hour ago to get ready for bed. I too began to pick out my pajamas for tonight. I chose a simple black tank top with some matching polka dot shorts. Grabbing a pair of socks I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in" I called out gathering my clothes and setting them on the cushioned beach which stays at the foot of my bed. I looked up to notice it was my dad who stood in the doorway.

"Emmeline. I'm sorry. I just can't imagine losing you like I lost your mother." He croaked out.

I ran and hugged my father in a big hug we stayed like that for a while and I forgave him instantly. We talked and I had learned why my dad felt that way. I don't remember my mother dying. I just remember her being their and then being gone. It's like she's a part of some of my memories and the. She suddenly disappeared.

My father left soon after our conversation and I took that as my queue to take my shower. I washed my hair and conditioned it. I shaved my legs and washed my body with soap. I felt squeaky clean when I hopped out. Grabbing a towel I wrapped it around my hair and grabbed another one to wrap around my body. I went through my night routine brushing my teeth and hair. Putting on some lotion and washing my face making sure to put on my face cream.

I put in my pajamas and ran my way up to Ryan's room. He was laying on his bed typing on his phone no doubt to Andy.

"Hey babe." I say as I jump into bed next to him.

"Hey. I need your help." He grumbled.

"What's wrong." I asked concerned.
Ryan looked upset and annoyed.

"Elise got my number from I don't know who and his been sending me messages I haven't responded or even looked at them but I know if you answer or something she'll leave me alone." What he's said is true. Elise hates it when I make my claim. To bad she's a stupid human if she was a wolf she'd know who's boss.

"Let me see your phone." Ryan handed me his phone and I was surprised at the fact that in the message app he had 124 unread messages. I opened them up to find a lot of graphic images.

"Ewww" I cried.

"What?" Ryan asked concerned as he tried to grab the phone. I pulled it away.
"Don't you dare look at that screen Ryan." He listened immediately. I can't believe I'm deleting nudes from my boyfriends phone and I'm only twelve. If it weren't for taking health class three years ago I'd probably be throwing a hissy fit.

I call her number to have the phone immediately answered.

"Oh Ryan did you like what you see?" She said in an annoying as voice.

"Actually he didn't see them at all. Stop whoring around at my boyfriend. That's right my boyfriend who by the way isn't even staying at your school. Get your own boyfriend you cake-faced bitch!" I yell into the phone and hang up. I've never done that before and might I say it felt good really good.

"Wow that was awesome. Babe you were amazing but don't cuss again." He said in amazement.

"I will cuss if that fake blow up Barbie comes at you again your my mate mine." I growled. Ryan's eyes turned silver for a second showing me that Malcolm was happy with my opinion.

Hey you guys just wanted to give you a deeper look into Emmeline  and her fathers past. 😭 The party will be in the next chapter!!!!😘🥰😊

Please like and or comment your thoughts.😊💖💕

XOXO- Lillian Dero