𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐀𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞

Hannam The Hills, Seoul

8:00AM

Roseanne's POV.

After I locked the door behind Jungkook, I flicked off the television and made my way to the bathroom.

I sighed at Taejoon's dirty clothes that were strewn across the floor, and I toss them into a basket to be washed.

I put away his suits that I hung in the bathroom for him to decide what he wanted to wear for that day.

Noticing dried toothpaste in the sink I cleaned that as well, put away my skincare items and his cologne that had begun to clutter the counter.

As I stepped under the cascade of water, I began to hum with the music on my phone. Sum41 "With me" was playing.

It reminded me of that scene from gossip girl with Chuck and Blair in the back of the limo. The memory of their back and forth made me smile. I loved Chuck Bass. I seemed to find anyone with a boss demeanor attractive.

I removed my loofah from the shower rack and squeezed a small amount of strawberry scented body wash onto the sponge. I continued to hum as I scrubbed my skin. I repeated the step several times before rinsing away the soap with the detachable shower head.

My robe was hanging where it always had, on the rack behind the door. I slipped into the soft satin fabric as I made my way to the closet.

I moved toward the section of my closet that held my casual clothes. My casual clothes shouldn't be classified as casual, business casual maybe, but because I worked from home business clothes were pointless. My closet consisted of skirts, dresses, and dress pants. A few pairs of jeans but not many.

Taejoon favored me in chic, elegant clothing so that's what I wore. I slipped into a flowing skirt, a lace long sleeve top that I paired with nude Christian Louboutin heels.

I was going to the gym, but I needed to run some errands afterwards and I didn't want risk my clothes getting wrinkled in my gym bag. I would hang them in my locker once I got to the gym.

I was brushing my teeth when my phone rang, interrupting the music that was still playing. My dad's name appeared on the screen. I sighed. Then I pressed the green answer key before I could change my mind and let it go to voicemail.

"Hey, dad," I answered after rinsing my mouth.

"Rosie, how are you, sweetheart?"

"I'm good. I'm on my way to the gym." I slapped myself on the forehead.

"The gym?" He repeated. The disgust was evident in the way he spoke. "You marry that guy, and six months later you're eating vegan, doing yoga, and as thin as a rail. I hope you haven't lost any more weight."

My dad had a way of exaggerating the truth. Not even in high school was I ever thin. I was always more curvy than thin.

I buried my face in my palm mentally punishing myself for blabbing. "The vegan thing was my idea and it was a phase. Please drop it dad."

I gathered my gym bag and my Chanel purse, before flicking off all the lights in the apartment.

"Chan told me he talked to you."

"He called and told me Tiffany unnie had the baby."

I remove my key from my purse and locked the door behind myself.

"You should call him more often."

"I know, dad. Have you seen the baby?" I asked pushing the call button for the elevator.