♡12♡

(slight language)
One week later
Y/n's Pov

I sighed while listening to the teacher 'why does he have to be our substitute..' I thought while looking at mido, he caught me looking at him and winked at me 'what the?!' i thought while blushing before moving my head away from looking at him 'stupid teacher..who the hell does that to a student?! (Referring to what happened back at the chapter that involved him)..I wish..I wish he just died..no one should go through that!' I thought making my face turn into an angry expression "Miss l/n, Is there something wrong?" "W-what?..n-no" I said while trying to avoid everyone's gaze "Alright..But miss l/n you really shouldn't make such an awful face- because you're going to ruin that pretty face of yours" he said while smirking "tch" I turned away feeling all the girls in the class glare at me 'dont you see! He's a flipping pedophile!' I felt rage fill my body 'calm down y/n, if you tell Genka Kunahito you'll have him removed from this school' I stopped thinking when I felt someone rubbing my shoulders "w-what the?-" I looked to see the classroom empty, I looked up behind me to see Me.Rana "um..do you n-need something?" I said in a low tone "hm? Oh..well everyone left after the bell rung, and you where the only student in here..I find it quite adorable that you wanted to spend time with me!" He said while grabbing my face and held it "I really do like your (e/c) eyes!" He said while looking at my face "u-um..Mr.Rana..i don't think this i-is inappropriate.." "oh?~~ no one's going to stop me dear..most of the people like me~" he cooed while getting close to my face before we heard something and turned our heads to the door

Yandere-kun's Pov

I sighed at the dead corpse in front of me "you really shouldn't go towards random people and ask them to be friends..hehe.. you're such a whore.. always going to men and spreading your damn legs to them for money.. get a fucking job for christ..but I guess that's to late huh?" I grabbed my knife and threw it in the bag "now you're out of my way..I just gotta kill the others" I picked kokona up "well..your trip was interesting..but if you somehow come back with a different life..I suggest you not to spread your legs for money" 'jesus dude.. talking to a dead person..she had it coming..'

Flashback

"Hey kokona can you come with me for a second?" I asked while approaching her "huh? Oh sure! I'll be right back saki!" "Okay.." she nodded and walked off "so where are we going ayato-kun?" "Oh well...I guess to the garden" "but.. aren't there people there?" "..no.. there shouldn't since everyone is kinda inside" "alright!"

We walked to the garden "okay..now we're here..what do you want?" I froze "what?" I looked at her "well.. usually most of the males students take me alone..and you know.." "so I guess the rumors where true..huh..info-kun wasn't lying about you being a slut" "w-what?" She said shocked "well you see.. you're a bad influence on my senpai..since your doing this stuff..and I don't want her to be friends with people like that" "b-bad in-" she couldn't finish her sentence after I shoved her in the the garden shed, I held the knife to her throat "where'd you get?!" She shrieked, I gave her a are.you.serious face "your really asking that when I have the to your neck" I clicked my tongue in annoyance "..now goodbye kokona.." I said and sliced her throat "tch" I saw grabbing her throat after I let go of her.

She slid down to the floor grabbing her throat "her let me help you die" I grabbed her hair and pulled up to stand, I stabbed her multiple times in the stomach
I saw the life in her eyes disappear

End of flashback

I wrapped up the bag and begin walking the incinerator 'everyone should be in class by now..the delinquents shouldn't much, since they just stand there most of the time'
I looked behind my making sure that no one behind me

After burning the evidence

The bell rung after I walked into the building (forgot to add to where he also changed his school uniform and burned the bloody one) I looked side to side trying to find y/n "where is she?" I mumbled walking to her class that I thought she might be in 'wait..' I heard something on the other side of the door "u-um..Mr.Rana..i don't think this i-is inappropriate.." "oh?~~no one's going to stop me dear..most of the people like me~" I felt rage going through me 'he..he wants to talk to MY senpai like that?..well.. he's dead' I begin to open the door "oh! Y/n there you are!! I was trying to find you!" I said while walking to her and grabbed her wrist "we'll be off Mr.Rana" I said with hatred towards him "alright..but I wish to have a word with you y/n after school" I felt her tense "o-okay.." she said while grabbing my arm and begin trying to leave the classroom.

Once we got out of the classroom she sighed and gave me a quick hug before letting go "thank ayato..you really saved..i-if you didn't c-come..I..I wouldn't know what would h-happen" she begin to sniffle "hey.. don't worry about it" I said while patting her head a little "it's over now..and I'll go have my own word with him after school..you can just go home alright?" She nodded her head "thank y-you again ayato!"

---------------------------------------------------------

There ya guys go! For this chapter (there may be a little miss spelled and other grammar mistakes) hope you guys liked this chapter!)

And R.I.P kokona