52

The whole Damnation is in total Chaos.

Building is collapsing, The sun isn't shining, There's no sunlight—This is total Doomsday.

Everyone was crying—They cannot tell why, the world is shaking from hour to hour, tsunamis are hitting the west coast. It's like the end of the world.

"Please! Have Mercy!"

A unicorn lady cried as she was hugging her knees, everyone is in the middle of the streets. Crying and pleading for mercy.

The last three days of the Pink moon was getting worse. The last weeks were filled with sodomy and chaos and these last days are filled with species pleading for redemption.

The Five Sinister are punishing everyone. From skinning alive to pouring rain acid in every specific District.

They're finding for Ryden's heart. The heart that will end everything. The heart of the humanity. Ryden was not just a human, He was an individual.

After the chaos in the Queen's territory—The last thing they have seen is Ryden being eaten by a black hole. They tried to open it but it was locked, They cannot open the portal which Ryden leads to.

The Queen—She was using all of her enforcement to stop the sinister, They can't. With their mark being removed by the damned Queen. They cannot be calmed by anyone.

They only want one thing...

Ryden Miller.

The Shibuya District is raining acid today. No umbrella can stop the meltdown of everyone who dares to go out. Nobody can and they were helpless but to stay inside.

Night spend his whole day soaring through the sky, flying hack wizards of the enforcement tries to assassinate him but they were burned like a roasted chicken.

Vincent was the cause of the Acid Rain. His cries cause rain in the skies, A rain that will melt you alive, Until you're nothing but a lump of flesh—Everyone was inside their home, praying for the God to stop.

Every Building were either burning or collapsing—Johann make sure to search High and Low just for Ryden's Heart. He was desperate, He really was.

Agricultural crops and other plants are rotting and turning poisonous—Aries sat on the middle of the forest in pure misery. He was the responsible for the prosperous production of crops in Magnolia District. Where most of the goods and vegetables are harvested.

The world is purely in chaos—In the past thousand years of Pink Moon. This year is the worse.

Ezekiel was also soaring in the skies—finding for any traces of Ryden or even his heart. He know from the start that is something wrong with his Dear, He cannot feel heartbeats when he touch or caress the boy chest while he was sleeping.

They wanted to find Ryden's heart. It was the cure for everything, their salvation, His heart is their desire.

A sleeping Tesalonica was lying down on the lumps of cloud—She was asleep for almost days now. Pink Moon is the day where she rest, No one is in charge of floating souls in her sovereignty.

She has a vision—Five men eating a raw heart, fighting to eat the beating flesh, She was terrified. She cannot wake up either so she was forced to see them kill each other, sharing every piece of the beating human heart.

She may be the one who decide to death and the living, But she has a vision of the future awaits. She isn't sure but her face turns into a frown as she shifted on the lumpy clouds.

She dreams of a gruesome murder in the world of Damnation.

Piles of dead body everywhere—rotting with maggots and flesh being eaten. Eyes were pulled out and heart is missing. It was an absolute horror. She vision herself of walking on the ground tainted with fresh blood.

"Help...."

A half-dead corpse crawls over the floor, grasping her foot. She screeched at the eyeless and a dark hole on its chest.

"Nasty! Damn, They did you dirty."

She disgustingly run away from the corpse that was calling out for her.

She proceeds running and running until she saw the familiar cloaked person standing in the middle of the dead corpse—It was holding a beating heart.

"You...Ryden..?"

She called out—The cloak person glance at her, Heart was still beating as it grips it softly.

"No...I am..."

The person remove its cloak—Tesalonica eyes widened. She cannot believe it.

"Ryden!?"

She screeched as she tried to run but her feet cannot move anymore as she was freeze in her position.

"Ry"

The person mumbles as he crushes the beating heart on his hand, red blood flows down the ground as everything around her turn black.