Day 11 Like

Day 11

I woke up at ten in the morning, which is very late I know, but, in my defence, I was really tired. I could not sleep when I was in bed. I was not able to stop myself from thinking.

Overthinking.

Also, my eyes were really tired. Of crying.

It was really sweet of him to let me cry. But for me? It was embarrassing as hell. Way of embarrassing yourself Ahaana.

But what confuses is that I actually cried. I never cry, this easily. I could not cry. The tears never come in front of people. Not even in front of my best friends. I only cried when dadi maa scolded me. Else it would take a lot for me to cry.

Not to mention how many times I've cried myself to sleep because well, the feelings bottled up and I was not able to handle anymore. But with Vansh it was different, those taps of water in my eyes did not even hesitate before coming out.

They eked out so easily. Even he made me feel validated, all my emotions including anger, guilt, sadness were valid. Everything I ever wanted in a friend. However, he was not only my friend but also a companion too. I could see myself growing up old, with him.

I have never felt this way about anyone.

I sighed pushing the thoughts away and got up to do the housework. I grabbed my hair and put them in a messy, loose bun. I was wearing a white nightgown that reached my knees and had thin sleeveless straps but I did not care to change them, only I would be there in the house anyways.

I went to my bathroom to do the morning chores and then exited my room. I opened the door to the balcony and shivered a bit when the cool air hit my body. The view was beautiful. I could see the sea and the people enjoying bathing. I could even hear the sound of waves hitting the shore. I was a beach person for sure.

Even I wanted to play in the sea. Let the waves couch my legs gently, massaging my feet. I sighed dreamily as I thought about the sea waves hitting my body and massaging me gently. If Vansh didn't have his stupid work, we would have been able to enjoy the sea.

I frowned at the thought and exited the balcony, going towards the living room. The living room seemed so clean, even the floor was clean like someone just moped it. I went towards the teapoy to arrange the things on it.

I sat on my knees to arrange things. After feeling satisfied, I got up and moved backward before turning. My back hit a wall kind of thing. A wall here?

"Good Morning"

I yelped and jumped up. My heartbeat increased rapidly like I ran a marathon. I turned around to find Vansh standing with an amused expression on his face. He was wearing an apron and pajamas underneath.

I placed my hand on my racing heart trying to calm it down, giving him wide eyes.

"Don't you ever do that again" I was sweating by now. I closed my eyes for a second and opened them again. I also realised that my hair, which was in a bun, opened itself up and was now cascading back, and a part of them was resting on my right shoulder.