𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 {𝐌}

Signiel, Seoul

5:00PM

Roseanne's POV.

She moved to the bed. "Come here," Lisa growled, gesturing for me to come to her.

I walked toward her until I was standing between her legs. She raised my body onto her lap. A sigh escaped my lips as our bodies touched. I felt her long fingers lightly caressing my skin her soft skin tickling my belly as she kissed her way down to my navel.

She dipped her tongue inside. Her soft lips made my insides turn to mush. Lisa smiled as her teeth sank into the skin at my breast with my bra still covering them. She opened her mouth over the flesh and sucked leisurely. Her tongue was warm and wet pulling on the skin with her lips and teeth. I hissed, rocking my hips on top of her.

She leaned her head back with a grunt. "Fuck." She breathed.

Every time she spoke I could feel the muscle between my thighs contracting deliciously.

She laid my body across the bed sliding on top of me. The weight of her body was incredible. Her skin smelled good. Her strength was comforting. I lifted her face staring into her gorgeous brown eyes before sucking her lips feverishly.

She unhooked my bra, and her eyes sparkled at the sight of my naked breasts. She held one in each hand tugging on them as her fingers tweaked the end. I couldn't help the groan that fell from my mouth. I arched my back moving into her touch. "Do you like that, Roseanne?"

"Yes." I cried out as her tongue swirled over my right nipple making it harden. I spread my legs and moved my hips. I used her leg to soothe the burning between my thighs. Lisa grabbed my hips stopping my movements and smacked my sex. "Such a bad girl," she smacked my heat once again and rubbed her hand over my bud. "You only feel what I want you to. You only cum when I want you to. Do you hear me?"

I nodded. "Yes."

She leaned down and gingerly began to sucking breast first the left then the right. I arched my back giving in to the sensation. Her teeth clamped down on my nipple just hard enough provoke a loud moan from me

"Tell me it feels good."

"It feels good." I wined at the brink of tears because it felt so good.

She swirled her finger over my right breast, sliding her saliva back and forth. Lisa kissed my breast. She sucked and gnawed whatever she could to get my sex sopping wet and needy. Her hand moved down between my legs and massaged my hot, soaked sex. A high pitched moan escaped. My body clenched her teasing fingers as she plunged them in and out of my sex.

"You need me badly don't you?"

"Desperately."

"I can feel her squeezing my fingers. She's so wet. So tight." Her words only added to the intensity. She exhaled as she slid her fingers deeper. "She's so responsive to my touch. Are you ready to cum?"

"Yes." I panted. My sex was squeezing her fingers as I moved my hips against them.

"Cum." She commanded. My sex squeezed her fingers like a fist as I bit the skin at her shoulder aggressively preparing for more pleasure. My orgasm invaded my body like a bolt of thunder. It attacked relentlessly, until I accepted the pleasure that electrified my body from the inside out.

I clenched my eyes shut even tighter when she pinched the nerve inside me until tears sprang to my eyes and slid down my face. I lay soundlessly against the mattress for several seconds. I hadn't believed until that very moment that pleasure could ever be that profound, that intense. Lisa had just blown my mind completely.