CHAPTER 24: WHO ARE THEY?

"Jennie, we will go now. Are you sure you really want to go with your girlfriend going to a cheap resort rather than the exclusive resort that Jisoo is offering?" Mommy asked to me.

I almost rolled my eyes. How many times that she asked me that question?

"It's okay." I said.

They think that the resort that where will they go is the most beautiful and expensive resort in the world.

I just don't want to pop their bubbles, but me and Lili will also go to an expensive resort.

We will go there because they are asking Mom and Dad to invest there.

We'll see the resort ourselves so they can decide if they will invest or not.

Mommy and Daddy still didn't know that Lili is very rich. The truth is, I really don't like for them to know that because if that happens I'm sure that they will just ask me to use Lili.

"Don't ask her Mommy because she cannot go there. Rosé and I can go only with two persons because there is only one room left in there." Jisoo said acting like she's sad... it's obvious that she's doing that on purpose she wants me to get jealous that they will go in a resort.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Why are you not using your mind in choosing a girlfriend? You should choose someone who is rich. Why don't you mimic your sister?" Daddy said to me.

And Jisoo looks really happy on what she heard right now.

"Rosé is already here. Are your things are already done? Take care in there." I changed the topic.

I don't need their lecture. They keep on lecturing me, it's so pissing me off.

And they go inside the car of Rosé.

"You think Jennie that you can beat just like that? Well you're wrong, because I'll make sure in the end you will be the loser." Jisoo said to me and enter the car.

"Oh Jennie? Enjoy to the resort where your girlfriend and you will go." She added before they leave.

They think I will get jealous.

I immediately go inside the house when they left. I'm gonna check my things again while waiting for Lili. She will fetch me here in the house.

After a few minutes I heard a horn of a car. I immediately go outside to see her.

"Good morning baby. Ready to go?" She said when she saw me. She walk towards me and hugged me.

"Yeah." I said excitedly.

"Where's your family?" She asked.

"They just left a while ago going to an expensive resort." I said quoting the word expensive resort.

He just smiled. And carry my things going to the car.

"Your parents thought we're going to a cheap resort?" She asked while laughing, while she's opening the door in the passenger's seat for me.

I wait for her to go inside before I answer her.

"Uh-huh, Jisoo told my parents that we're going to a cheap resort." I said. "Anyway, what resort were we going?" I asked.

Cause until now she's still not telling to me where we will go.

"You'll see." She said while smiling.

After that we sat in comfortable silence.

"Why?" I asked Lili when I noticed that she keeps on looking at me.