28

Areum's pov:

"DID SOMEONE DIED!?" Hyerim run towards us shouting with Yeonjun.

"WHO DIED!?" - Yeonjun

"GUANLIN I SWEAR-"
"AECHA I DIDN'T KILLED ANYONE HERE!!"

"KILLED!?"-Stella
"GUANLIN KILLED SOMEONE AGAIN?" - Soobin
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN AGAIN?" - Emma
"WHY DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT I KILLED SOMEONE!?"

"GUYS STOP SHOUTING ALREADY!!"

As I said that they did stopped shouting or else I would have tied them up and transport them back to Seoul like they are some sort of things and not humans.

"Oh.. back to the topic... Why are you asking me about that Lee Woojin?" Aecha asked. I looked at Beomgyu and he nodded.

"So it's like this..." I explained everything to them.

"Ok. So that Lee Woojin who hot murdered in the forest is Aecha's Uncle's cousin and he wants you and Beomgyu to help him to find his soulmate's soul?" Yeonjun asked while all of us just nodded.

"This story is getting weirder and crazier." Soobin sighed.

"Guys.... Back to the topic... Do you guys want to help us?"

"Is that even a question Beomgyu? Of course we are ready to help right guys!?" Yeonjun asked while everyone cheered.

"Let's eat first cause we can't do anything with an empty stomach ya know." Stella said while snapping her fingers and going towards the kitchen and we followed her.
While Aecha called her uncle to ask about Lee Woojin.

"Guys have you seen my bread that I brought yesterday?" Soobin asked while I saw Beomgyu sneaking out slowly.

"I think Beomgyu knows." I smirked.
Soobin turned to Beomgyu while he just laughed awkwardly.

"I thought you love me!!" Beomgyu shouted while Soobin started chasing him.

"I do.. But it's fun to watch you suffer." I laughed evilly.

"Guys..." Aecha came back with a bright smile. "It's visit Lee Woojin's home shall we?" She smirked.

And so we did after we finished eating and changing our clothes we went to the location that her uncle gave her.

Hyerim, Stella, Emma and Soobin decided  to stay at home so it's only Me, Aecha, Yeonjun,Beomgyu and Guanlin.

It was located at the end of that forest where I got lost.

If it was that near then Mr. Ghost would have already found his soulmate then why didn't he?

"We are here." Yeonjun said as we looked at the house in front of us.

It was exactly like a house in some crazy horror movie.
We step towards the gate and heard someone screaming inside the house.

"What was that?"
"Someone is inside."
"I brought a gun and knifes. Here." Guanlin handed us.

"Let's get in." All of us nodded.
____________________________________
That's all!!!

What was that scream 0.0?
******************************************
Thank you so much for reading and also for your votes^^

Stay safe and healthy!!
Have a  great day ahead<3

just a stupid talk but... This recent chapters are about ghost and previous ones were about kidnapping and some violence.... Its so weird. Hope you guys won't be surprised if some aliens attacked them XD Not a spoiler tho or maybe it is ;)

Hope you guys enjoyed it!!
________________+x+_________________