43.Lies

Jungkook's PoV

'I can't wait to see you,' I tell my girlfriend.

'Neither can I.' She replies.

It's been 4 months since we started dating, and I still can't get over the fact that this beautiful, talented, flawless girl agreed to go out with me.

I've been approached by a lot of girls, both in and out of the industry. Lots of them I've considered pretty as well, but they just can't compare with Shannon.

Those girls are try to act like they're perfect. Shannon does and says what she thinks is right, always being true to herself. Hell, I can't count how many pictures she's taken with fans on the streets that's been posted online. It's not even about BigHit's protocols, it's about her safety. The fans may start to take her for granted, and just turn against her when she's not able to do whatever they ask of her.

That's just because she loves her STARS.

And I love her, I don't ever want her to get hurt by anyone. Not her dad, not her fans.

Anyways, I should tidy up the place before she arrives.

The doorbell rings after 15 minutes and I know it's her.

'Annyeong,' I say.

She smiles, 'can I come in?'

'Of course!'

I show her around the apartment since she's never visited before. Not gonna lie, there are online virtual tours of my apartment building, even though I have no idea who told the press about me purchasing this place. She would never have seen and known about these though, she doesn't even have time to eat sometimes, now that she's even producing her own songs.

'This apartment is beautiful,' she says.

'I've still got a lot of interior designing to do, when will you go furniture shopping with me?'

I hug her from the back but she struggles away. Weird, I thought Suga hyung said girls like back hugs.

'How was your day today? What schedule did you have?' I ask, fully knowing what she had today.

'I filmed on Running Man today,' she says. 'I met Chan Eunwoo sunbae.'

'Oh, what did he say?'

'He said you told him to take care of me,' she answers, she's now stood 2 metres away from me. Clearly she's distancing herself, why is she doing that?

We walk into the master bedroom and she looks around, even though she didn't express that much interest in the other rooms. It's still kinda weird for me to call it my bedroom because most of the times I stay at the dorm. But I guess, this is still my bedroom.

' Are you looking for something?' I ask her.

'Where is the screwdriver to unlock this?' She lifts an arm up to reveal the Cartier bracelet I gave her yesterday, in Bangkok.

' It's in the top drawer of the desk,' I say. 'Why are you looking for it?'

She doesn't reply but keeps looking for it. Something is bothering her but she's not telling me, and I don't like this.

I walk towards her and grab her hands to turn her around so she's facing me directly, 'Shannon-ah, are you ok? Why are you acting like this?'

' How am I acting?' She asks, her usual adorable smile is completely hidden.

' You're not looking or talking to me. I'm worried about you. And I don't normally worry about anything.'

'Good, keep it that way.'