Chapter 37

The whole class was sticking by each other like most classes do...

We were told to put three 'weak points' on us while we wait for the game to start.

I set one on my right shoulder, left thigh and mid stomach.

There only winning if they connect three this bitch.

I walked up to Uraraka who just finished putting her points on.

I looked to see where she put them then it hit me.

"Uraraka!" I shouted walking towards her.

She turned towards me a gave me a lot wave.

"Hi Y/n! What do you need?"

"You're. A. Genius."

"What do you mean?"

"You can just go up to them and say, No! Don't touch me there that is my no no square! And then they can't get you out!"

"What?!?"

I pointed to one of her weak points above her private area, it was on the original circle on her costume

"Oh shit Y/ns right you can meme your way out of this!" Kaminari shouted coming up to the two of us.

"Cut the chit chat. You'll be lucky if any of you get past the first round!" Bakugo screamed with his massive ego.

"Wow I think you believe in me more than myself-" I dramatically put a fist to my chest closing my eyes showing my appreciation.

"And you wonder why we worry about you-"

Before Iida could finish his sentence the pack room disassembled right infront of us revealing a whole territorial field.

The whole class stared in aw ready for the test to start.

"I suggest we all stay together." Midoriya stated trying to get everyones attention.

Todoroki and Bakugo start to split off like they edgy people they are-

"Where are you two going?!?" Midoriya shouted.

"I don't need you guys to win!"

"I rather work by myself."

Try to guess which on said which. Hard I know.

"Sadly, they are right Midoriya, they know we're going to be targeted. It would be best for the strongest to split up."

"So your leaving too...?" Midoriya asked in a slightly depressed tone.

"No. I said the strongest should go-"

"You need to stop!" Mina shouted cutting off our little conversation.

I turned and raised an eyebrow at the pink female.

"You keep talking shit about yourself! You need to fucking stop! You're the most amazing person here, and you can't see it! Now shut up and take in your own glory!"

"But if I didn't make jokes like that, the book would be even worse than it is now-"
.
.
.
//Slapped//

"I'm not fixing the wall again!" Sero yelled after slapping me.

"Damn. It's pick on Y/n day..." I wiped a pretend tear from my face dramatically.

*tEst StArT i dOn'T kNoW wHat tO pUt hErE*

"Oh shit the test started."

Almost immediately we were rushed by Ketsubutsu Academy, the one Miss Joke teaches....

"Why you bully me?" I sighed watching as the whole class started throwing the rubber balls they gave us around us.

They already knew our quirks but they were underestimating us.

The class exploded in a bunch of super moves, Sero taping all the balls so they didn't stick to us, Ochako floating them upwards to become useless and Mina disintegrating them.

"Fuck I don't have to do anything-"

"Y/n! Can't you just take them a out?!?" Sero asked/shouted

"Nah. What's the point of that?"

"Don't you dare-"

"Fuck you saw my set up."

Shindo looked around at his classmates barely anyone hitting our targets....

So he did the next best thing.

He used his quirk to create a giant earthquake separating all of us...

Damn this seems RUSHED but honestly this is just a joke, just like my life *dAbS*