Part - 28

Flashback continuous..

After two months...

KaIra were leaving separately away from Goenka's..

In Kaira's room,

Naira was laying on the bed with some wires attached to her..

Kartik was sitting besides her .. and was holding her hand with teary eyes..

Kartik - Naira please hosh mein aao na .. 2 mahine beeth chuke hai.. I'm missing you so much Naira.. please mere liye thik hojao.. (he said while keeping his head on her hand and crying)

He became happy as he felt her hand moving slightly.. he kissed her hand.. he called the nurse and told her..

Nurse - yeh acchi baat hai she's improving.. dekhna aapki wife jaldi thik hojaigi..

She left saying this..

Night,

Kartik - Naira.. (kissing on her forehead) 12 bajne mein kuch hi der hai.. humari six months anniversary hai Tumhe yaad hai na.. tumne kaha tha na hum humari six months anniversary celebrate karenge.. half cake ke saath..tum kitni excited thi .. pata hai Maine apne haato se cake bana Raha hu tumhare liye.. I know tum kha nahi sakti .. Lekin don't worry tumhare hisse ka cake bhi main kha lunga.. (he said to make the environment light while a tear escaped from his eyes) Accha..
microwave mein cake rakha hai abtak ban gaya hoga mein lekar aata hu cake ko decorate karke .

As he left.. Naira started moving her hand..

After making the cake he came back to their room with the half cake.. as he entered the view he saw made him happy..

Naira was out from coma.. she was trying to sit but wasn't able to as she was weak..

Kartik - Naira..

He ran towards her.. and immediately took her in a bone crushing hug.. with the happy tears falling from his eyes..

Kartik - Naira tum thik hona .. (kissing her all over the face) Pata hai Maine kitna miss Kiya Tumhe.. kitna tadpaya tumne mujhe 2 mahine beeth gaye Naira ..

Naira - (weakly) main thik hu Kartik..

Suddenly something strike her and she immediately kept her hand on her belly..

Naira - (worriedly) Kartik baby.. baby thik hai na..

Kartik didn't replied anything.. and she understood.. as it was obvious that baby would not be able to survive in that tragic accident.. she started crying.. he took her in his embrace..

Kartik - Naira please don't cry.. tum abhi abhi coma se Bahar aayi ho.. don't take stress ..

Naira - Kartik.. humara baby (she started breathing heavily)

Kartik - (worried) Naira.. naira Kya hua Tumhe.. Sister jaldi aaye..(calling the nurse)

After sometime,

Doctor - Nothing to worry Mr. Goenka.. she's fine now bas baby ke dead ke wajase she was panicking.. just make her happy and take complete care of her she'll be totally fine soon..
And congratulations she's out from coma..

Kartik - thank you doctor..

Doctor left..

Kartik saw her laying on the bed and looking at the ceiling..

KAIRA - Match made in heavenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें