Chapter 6

I got ready to go out planning to help prepare breakfast when I saw Lero who was walking towards me.

"Ah Ren good luck at school today! Miss Shirlette is calling for you, she said to go to her room right away"

"Ah, thanks Lero"

'It's probably for later'

I walk up the stairs going to the 2nd floor

'I'm pretty sure it was the room closet to the library....'

"Miss Shirlette? May I come in?"

"Ah Ren, come in!"

When I opened the door I saw an outfit and some other things beside the smiling Shirlette.

It was a white formal shirt with a black waistcoat, a black tie, and black trousers, and of course a black jacket. Pretty standard.

'... wait that's literally just like the one I'm wearing right now except that it's a tie instead of a bow'

'I'm guessing this was to support her friend'

I just smile and thank her

"The suit came out really well! I prepared a case for you too and your books too!"

'....books?'

Ren suddenly went pale

*It was then, Ren remembered Shirlette actually enrolled Shin's servant to school in the original

'No,nononono! I went to another world and STILL have to study??? FUCK'

"Miss Shirlette... why're there books?"

"You're about the same age as my son, and it's not too late to start learning!"

"But I am just a servant..."

"Nonsense! I'm not taking a no for an answer"

'This annoying-'

"I saw your job application and determined that you are fit to go the school! I was inspired from you being so hard-working...It must've been tough for you"

'you're the one making it tough for me right now woman'

"Ah, you are praising me too much"

"Here, take them. You should hurry or Shin will also be late"

"I really do have to thank you Miss Shirlette"

As I was about to go back to my room, Shirlette noticed something in a wooden box

"Ah wait. I almost forgot. Here"

"What is this Miss Shirlette?"

"You have to wear this all the time there. It's to verify that you're a student there"

"I see. Then I will leave now"

I thank her and leave.

When I got back to my room I finally let out all my frustrations

"FUCK. I have to go to school?? TO STUDY?? VSIABANAKAJ *sobs* I THOUGHT I WAS JUST GONNA SERVE FUC-"

•System•
- excessive use of swearing

Points remaining : 100

"Th-this is cruel"

After letting it all out I decided to wear the suit and put the Sylvie's behind the lower part of my waistcoat just in case we have to take off the jacket.