Chapter Thirty-Two

Your PoV

As the manager oppa turned the live off, I stood from my seat and cleaned up my trash. It's almost an hour so I ended the live just in time. I thanked manager oppa and then told aunt Kris that I'll be back in the dance room while she helps manage oppa on putting away the stuff.

As I left the room, I saw the two girls again. They are standing there as if they are waiting for me. When they saw me, they immediately come to me and keep apologizing multiple times.

"We're really sorry, we didn't know the room was occupied." Said the first girl.

"We didn't make you end your live, did we? We're really sorry." The other one said.

"No, no, it's okay. I was ending it anyway." I said.

"Wait, I think I've seen you already."

"Uhm...Well, I've been coming here in the building for weeks already."

"No, I think I saw you somewhere else." She said.

"Maybe on Youtube? I kinda post some song covers there." I shrugged and watched as she opened her eyes wide and gasped.

"Right! It's you, I'm Yeji."

"Nice to meet you Yeji."

"My name is Ryujin." said the other girl.

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you too. Are you going to use the room too? We're done with it anyway." I said.

"Actually yeah, but we really feel bad for coming in. We didn't check first if someone's inside," Yeji said.

"It's okay, it happens sometimes."

"Wait, so you said you do song covers right?" Ryujin said.

"Yeah, just a few..."

"Really? What's your channel?" She asked.

"I know," Yeji said and told Ryujin instead as she searched for it on her phone.

"Whoa, you have many subscribers!" I just smiled at them as I can't think of a word to say.

"So, why are you here? Do you have some business around? If you don't mind me asking." Ryujin asked.

"Kinda..." I said as I also hesitated to share some information since I am not sure If I could.

"Sorry for asking too much, feel free to not answer but... are you the girl that we've been hearing about?"

"Depends? What else have you heard?" I said to Yeji.

"We heard from our manager that Twice sunbaenim will be having a new member. Not to be rude but we haven't seen you around for long or been with some other trainees. You said you started coming here for weeks already, right? So we kinda assume that it's you."

I chuckled as I am just about to answer when Manager oppa and Aunt Kris came out of the room.

"Y/N, let's go, your mentors might be already waiting for you." Aunt Kris said.

"I'm sorry I have to go, but It was nice to meet you. See you around." I said as I followed aunt Kris and manager oppa wished me good luck for the rest of my schedule before he departs way on us.

We got back to the practice room and saw the room is still empty which put me in relief. Since the mentors are still not there, I decided to sing the song while dancing a little.

"Oh my god, will I ever make it? I just don't have to sing but also dance at the same time." I sighed and paused in the middle of the performance then I watched my reflection in the mirror.