Chapter 4: Brewing Trouble, Will We Survive?

----------------------------------------------------------

Here is the next chapter, I hope you enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------

My dad, mom, and I all awoke to the sound of something cracking.

I immediately looked at the eggs of where my siblings would hatch, and what do you know, they are currently hatching!

I immediately stand with what my sleepy body could muster and ran over to the eggs. My mother quickly caught my tail with her mouth. Ouch, woman! That hurts!

I meeped loudly in pain and protest at my treatment.

My mother set me down with a laugh while small tears formed in my eyes.

She then turned her attention to the hatching eggs and I stared at them aswell.

I wonder what gender the two hatching eggs are going to be?

...

After a few minutes a clawless arm of one of the eggs burst from the egg. It was a golden color, signifying that it was a Light Dragon. It finally finished crawling it's way into the world a few minutes later, making noises as it showed signs of being alive.

Around the same time, a blue leg kicked through the surface of another egg, signifying that it was a Water Dragon. Thank god, I thought that there would be two Light Dragons, leaving dear old dad alone to raise three children with no attribute related to him.

Dad even huffed in happiness once he saw the blue leg. He must have been thinking the same thing. Once they both were out of their eggs and finished crying their hearts out, I inspected under their tails by lifting them with my nose. The Light Dragon was a boy and the Water Dragon a girl.

My parents giggled at my first inspection of my siblings and quickly did their things to calm them down and feed them.

I can't wait to be able to talk with them.

I am the oldest, followed by my brother, then my sister.

My mom decided for my sister's name to be Aqua. Hmmmm, could have done better.

My dad decided that my brother's name to be Odin. Ooh, now that's more I like it.

Apparently, the parent decides the name of the child the same gender as them.

Dragon culture. Jazz hands.

"Hmm, they are not abnormal like Setsuna." My mother said out loud about her new children.

"Yes, Hatchling level." My dad huffed a sigh.

I looked at my siblings with a new light. I am physically much harder than them due to my training while in the egg, so I wonder how they will build themselves with a blank slate, and slowed progress.

I also can't wait to see what lengths they will be able to develop their unique attributes into. I can only heal, but they can manipulate light and water, respectively. How will they develop that talent that is so different than mine? I can't wait to find out.

"But even if they are Hatchling level, Setsuna can protect them if something were to happen to us, can't she?" My mother questioned my dad and myself at the same time.

"Sure she can. She needs experience first though."

"Meep!" I acknowledged what my father said with a nod.