53

Ryden was taking a stroll until he bumped into a two-figure standing in front of him. Their back was facing his small figure.

"Excuse me?"

He called out as the two figure turn around—He was surprised! It was Johann and Night! But why are they wearing the same clothes.

"Yes?" "Yes?"

The two replied—They talk the same as they glance at the small boy in front of them.

"Johann! Night!"

Ryden cried as he jumped on the two who weirdly catch him. They're confused for who this little boy is.

"Night/Johann, My name is not Night/Johann."

The two said in unison, Ryden was confused as their both left arm was holding his, They're really Night and Johann but—the only difference is that they are wearing the same clothes, black and white tuxedo with a weird tie that tied on their neck.

"I am Death."

The "Night" said as He puts Ryden down the floor and so is "Johann"

"And I'm Life."

The "Johann" introduced. Ryden was now totally confused and curious about what they are named Life and Death.

"Ah, I'm Ryden. I'm sorry for calling you that name, the two of you looks like my husbands..."

Ryden shyly stutters, The two look at each other as they stare at the dark-haired boy, He was cute. Adorable perhaps, but they can not fall in love.

"That's cute, Your husbands were total handsome then."

Death chuckles, Ryden turn flush from that statement but Life stand there, still studying him with his pink eyes.

"Can-Can you help me? To find my heart?"

Ryden didn't have to ask no more so he tried to ask the two for help, Maybe, He will find his heart here at the Twisted Wonderland.

"Heart? You already have a heart. Dummy"

Johann stated as he reaches his hand out to touch the boy chest. He even presses his hand on Ryden's Left breast as he feels the soft skin then squeeze it making Ryden's shudder.

"You are alive, no heartbeat but that would do."

Life stated as he turns around and started walking away, Night was confused so he looks down at the boy and smiled.

"We can not help you, Ryden, Heart is a precious thing. Find the white rabbit, He maybe can answer you."

Death only mumbles as he turns around as he followed his twin—Life. Ryden called out for them but they disappeared into the bushes.

Now, He gotta find the white rabbit, He jogs over the bushes but were instantly choked by the smoke that covering the scene, He pushes the circle-shaped smoke as he cough from the strong vapour.

"Ah, What a life."

A blue worm boredly stated, He puffs out some smoke as his large body move around slowly.

He immediately senses someone so He squinted his eyes to see a dark-haired boy wearing a tattered blue sweater and brown pants.

"Who you?"

The worm asked as he inhaled on his pipe before puffing out another smoke.

"Ryden! Can you please help me find my heart?"

Ryden desperately called out as he got near to the large worm who's inhaling and puffing smokes.

"Morpheus, and no, I don't want to."

It started as it ignores the boy in front of him, He continues to inhale and puff out some smoke.

"Please! I have no heart! I wanted to find my heart!"

Ryden cried, He was getting frustrated from this, He badly wanted to find his heart.

"You're impatience will take you nowhere."

Morpheus answered as he looks at the poor boy, Heart is a precious rare treasure to find, It wasn't susceptible. A heart is one man's treasure.

"Bu—But.."

Ryden started sobbing that it was so loud—it echoed through the place, It makes Morpheus irritated that it speaks in a foreign language.

"Alam mo Kung Baket?"
•You know why?

Morpheus said as he inhaled another fume, The whole place is in a mist that Ryden can't understand what the Morpheus just said.

"Huh?"

Ryden was confused, He doesn't understand anything at all.

"Pwet mo may rocket"
•Your ass has rocket.

Ryden started crying once again. Morpheus thought that it would make the boy laugh, He realize this boy doesn't understand Tagalog after all.

"Geez, Let me advise you about finding a heart, Boy."

He rolled his eyes as he hides his pipe for a while—He looks down on the weeping boy as he continued.

"A heart, you know that a heart is special, right? I believed that everyone has a heart, even do I. Whatever the fuck is your finding right now, You need patience if you wanted it. If you aren't patient about something, you will probably never find it. Patience is must, Boy."

Morpheus stated as the boy stop weeping on the floor—Ryden thought; Patience is a virtue. He needs patience if he wanted to find something.

"You'll find it, somehow, In your journey...You'll find what you desired the most. Now leave me the fuck alone because I'm going to smoke weed, I don't want you to get high, This place is not for someone like you."

Morpheus shooed the boy away who bows his head as he runs away from the misty place, Ryden learn something—and it's about being Patient about something.

He believed that he will find it out, soon...