21

She placed her head on the crook of my neck and I wrapped my arms around her.

We held each other for a moment before I lifted her up in my arms and carried her to our shelter and she giggled, already knowing what was going to happen.

"You're eager Mr Romano." She joked as I laid her onto the sand.

Sexual scenes 🔞 skip it if you want

"What can I say, you're a real turn on." I joked as my mouth met with hers, in a sensual and passionate kiss. Her hands reached down to my hard on which rubbed against her leg. She wasted no time and removed my trousers, massaging my giant cock with her gentle touch.

I turned her around so she was on top on me now, and she went down and placed my cock in her mouth, circling the tip with her tongue as an animalistic groan escaped my mouth. "Oh Ariel. Fuck." She moved her hands up and down my giant manhood and before she could think I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her up over my body, slamming my cock into her aggressively as she moaned.

I felt her wetness around my cock and she clenched around it with every rough thrust, making me lose control and explode inside of her. But we weren't finished yet, and I continued thrusting into her while gently pinching her clit and massaging it.

I couldn't get enough of her, she was a drug I was wildly addicted to. My thrusts got faster and her moans got louder as I circled her clit with my finger. She scratched my back making me even more wild and we crashed our hips together until her walls clenched around me, making me release into her and and her body involuntarily twitched releasing her juices over my cock. "So fucking hot." She breathlessly said as I pulled her down next to me and wrapped her tightly with my arms, placing my head on her neck as we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning...

***Ariel POV***

"Ricardo. Ariel. Wake up." Rocco called out. "dads here." My heart dropped in relied hearing that. I looked at Ricardo, excited to finally get off of this island. "You're lucky he didn't come to wake you two up." Rocco continued.

We quickly got dressed in our old clothes and went towards the shore to see a helicopter and my uncle and Gianni waiting outside.

We all ran towards the helicopter, and hugged our fathers.

"How did you find us?" I asked.

"Your aunt noticed you were all gone and we told the cruise staff. They told us that a lifeboat was missing at 12:21 am so we called up a helicopter and checked the island that was near us at the time, and here we are." My uncles seemed happy to see us.

"How did you even get here?" Gianni asked and we were about to explain. "Just tell us on the way back to the cruise." We all looked at each other joyously and climbed into the helicopter, looking back at the island.

"Ricardo accidentally pressed the release button." Rocco told Gianni.

"What were you all doing in the boat in the first place?" Ricardo asked and they turned to look at me.

"Ricardo was chasing me like a madman." I crossed my arms.

The rest of the way we told our fathers everything that had happened in the ocean and how we washed up on the island. The helicopter finally got to the cruise (yay) and I dreaded going back to the prison on water. Thankfully it was our last 2 days and we would go home after.