||11.5||

not every 'sorry' deserves 'it's ok'in return

not every
'sorry'
deserves 'it's ok'
in return

not every 'sorry' deserves 'it's ok'in return

Present

24/08/19

SEBASTIAN WALSH let out a tortured sigh as he stared at the letter in his hand.

The room was spinning and his vision was turning fuzzy. He was puzzled.

He threw his head back and stared at the ceiling trying to process everything that he read so far.

His wife knew about his infidelity.

He didn't know that.

He had sex with his wife and had left her a note as if she was a cheap slut.

And she was pregnant.

Sebastian clutched his head in his hands and grunted as he felt his head about to explode.

He felt cheap as he recalled the day.

He had fought with Eva that day. She was trying to convince him to divorce Isla and was telling him about her plans to divorce Cooper. She was blabbering about them getting married and having kids.

To say Sebastian was angry was an understatement. How could she even think that he would ever leave his Isla? He thought and said some harsh words to Eva and came home to his Isla. Later,he downed an entire bottle of wine and had sex with Isla.

He woke up the next morning and stared at his innocent wife. He knew that he couldn't face her already. He didn't have the courage to. So,he left a piece of paper informing her about his business trip.

It wasn't a business trip. He had planned to take Eva to Mauritius and spend some time with her and then end their relationship.

He thought it would be simple.

He thought after this trip everything would be back to normal.

Normal,he scoffed and stared at the letter.

I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant.

The words ran in his mind like a broken tape record.

Something wasn't right.

He was certain the baby was his.

Ofcourse,it was,he thought and let out a shaky breath. The baby was his.

But the question was where was the baby?

His heart was threatening to explode as he processed everything for the hundredth time. He fucked up everything. And his gut told him that it was way to late to correct his mistakes.

Sebastian shook his head in denial and threw the paper aside. He took the box in his hands and started searching for the pregnancy report. Something told him that his wife would have kept it there.

And it was right.

He took the neatly folded paper and stared at it as if it was his death warrant.

He slowly unfolded it was read it.

PREGNANCY REPORT

Name- Isla Sebastian Walsh

Date- 21 March,2018

He knew what it meant.

Isla never showed any physical changes. No bulging stomach,nothing.

Swallowing thickly,Sebastian reached out for the next letter with a small hope.

Hope that his gut feeling about his wife's pregnancy weren't true....