Episode 1-Epilogue(4): Getting Ready For The Meeting

Later at the ramshackle dorm, Glory is in her room checking herself in the mirror.

****Glory's Outfit^****

"Hmmm..." Glory hums while standing next to the mirror where she is wearing a short maroon dress as swirls around with her skirts flutters a little.

"Wow, you look great Glory!" The skinny ghost Hendrix compliments making her giggle as she turns to the three ghosts while stroking her head.

"Really? I-It doesn't look weird on me, right?" Glory asks curiously.

"Weird? What are you saying? You look like a goddess!" The chubby ghost Chauncey reassures.

"An alluring goddess you mean!' Langston corrects him.

"Hehe thanks." Glory smiles softly while stroking her head. Soon the door open where they all turn to see Grim entering the room.

"Hey are you do- Whoa! You look great!" Grim shrills and Glory smiles.

"Thanks Grim." Glory replies. Then she grabs her bag next to her and flips her hair.

"Welp, let's go Grim. We're dropping you off to the infirmary." She assures.

"Yeah, I know." He replies.

"Have fun with your boyfriend!" The chubby ghost exclaims.

Just before they leave, Glory immediately pause and widen her eyes before she spins her head to the three ghost with a blank look.

"He's not my boyfriend." She flat out corrects them.

"Awww our goddess is embarrassed!" Langston teases.

"So adorable!" Chauncey coos making her sigh and place her hands to her hips.

"Guys, Riddle and I are just friends." Glory reassures them.

"Mmm Hmm." The three ghosts sassily hums.

"Sure you do, Glory." Grim sarcastically agrees.

"Shut up Grim!" Glory retorts and the three ghosts laugh. Soon Chauncey float towards her dresser where he grabs her makeup set.

"Wha-! Hey!" Glory yells when she saw him rummaging her makeup kit smearing red lipstick on his lips and brushing his eyes with her grey eyeshadow. Afterwards, he floats towards his ghost buddies where they all died when the chubby ghost put makeup on to make himself look like Glory. This had Grim in tears as he is rolling on the floor laughing. However, this does not pleased Glory one bit as her brows twitch with irritation.

 However, this does not pleased Glory one bit as her brows twitch with irritation