15- The Ghosts and Demons of Bobby Mackey's

* the pictures of the outfits may not look as good if you're in dark mode because they're on a white background. I tried making the background transparent but it was a ~struggle~. But you can change to a light mode reader with the Aa button in the top corner ^, or if you guys would prefer in the future I can put the pictures on a black background. Lmk!

1 week later...

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing, it takes a second to register but then I realize that today is meant to be the day we fly out to Kentucky to start filming season two. My heart drops into my stomach and I scramble to check the time. It's 9am. I'm meant to be on a plane in an hour. Shit.

I grab my phone and pick up,

"Sophie?" It's Shane, he sounds surprisingly calm considering Ryan was supposed to pick me up a half-hour ago.

"Hey, I'm so sorry I'm grabbing my bags right now-" I start, assuming that they're already waiting for me outside the building.

"Wait what? Ryan hasn't picked you up yet either?" He asks.

"Uh no..."

"Fucking idiot." Shane grumbles, "I've been calling him for like 20 minutes, I think he slept in." I laugh to myself, surprised that 2 of the three members of this group slept in on the day of our flight.

"Yeah... me too," I say, Shane just sighs.

"Ok I'm on my way, we'll just have to go to Ryan's and drag him out of bed ourselves," Shane says and I hear the clatter of his car keys.

"Sounds like a plan, text me when you're outside!" I reply and we hang up. I rush to make sure I'm all packed and then change into something for the flight. It's about a 6-hour flight with a layover in Denver. Unfortunately, because it's still February, it's going to be freezing when we get there. Which will be a pretty harsh contrast from the warm LA weather so I make sure to wear something versatile.

 Which will be a pretty harsh contrast from the warm LA weather so I make sure to wear something versatile

Shane texts me and I grab my suitcase and toss my sweater in my backpack to put on later if I get cold. I lock up my apartment and jump on the elevator, practically running through the lobby. I throw my luggage in the back of Shane's car and hop in the passenger seat, all the while Shane is yelling "let's go! let's go!" and I'm laughing as I hurry.

"Alright let's rock and roll!" I say, expecting Shane to put the pedal to the metal,

"Ah ah ah! Safety first!" He says, eyeing me. I laugh and put on my seatbelt.

"Alright now let's rock and roll," he says and we start towards Ryan's apartment. The traffic in L.A today is only moderately bad as opposed to soul-crushingly awful as usual. Which is lucky for us because somehow we make it to Ryan's place quickly. I had been calling him over and over again the whole ride there and finally he had picked up so he's at the curb when we pull up and then we head to the airport.