Chapter 7

As they were classmates, it was natural for them to meet. Aria notices us and smiles.

"Shin! Good morning!"

"Good morning, Aria" Shin says while smiling

'did he take classes for acting before?'

"I'm sorry I couldn't go with you to school today... It was quite sudden but Glen here and I planned it just yesterday" She says apologetically

"No, it's fine. We're all friends here"

"Shin's right Aria, we're all friends! Is it bad to want to hang out with a friend?" Glen asks

'bastard'

"You're right Glen, but I do think it would've been better to tell me beforehand. After all, we are still bestfriends. Right?" Shin quickly added

It was obvious in Glen's eyes that he was irritated with how Shin was talking

As the atmosphere began to feel a little heavy, Aria finally looked beside Shin and saw me.

'Oh wow, I think I have talent at blending in'

"Ah, Ren right? This is quite surprising"

I bow and greet them both

"Yes, hello Miss Aria. To you too, a
the friend of Young master Shin."

Glen ignores my greeting and asks Aria

"Do you know him?"

"Yup, he's a servant at Shin's place. Although this is my first time seeing him outside"

Glen looks at me from top to bottom, which I'm guessing he's trying to judge me.

He just sneers at Shin

"It seems somebody had forgotten to say something as well"

'bastard don't you dare drag me into this. My life's on the line here.'

"Sir, if I may interrupt. Young master only found out about this just yesterday. So it is unlikely for him to be able to tell any of you about it"

Shin looks at me for a moment but went back to his original stance

Before any of them could say anything, I quickly added

"Once again, it is nice to meet both of you. Starting from today, I will be the personal servant of the Young master"

Glen looked annoyed about the situation.

'sucks to be you'

"Ah, we'll be late for class! Shin, Glen, let's go in"

They both agreed and went inside

None of them spared me a glance

'I definitely have talent in this'

Since it is my first day, my guide will probably show up soon just like in the novel.

After standing in the hall for a couple of minutes, the hallway became empty.

'Class has probably started already'

Just then, a man appeared who looked to be the same age as me was walking towards me with a smile

"Hello there. My name is Cielo Vinette. A servant of the Lyrin family. I take that you are Ren Civan?" He asks

"Hello to you as well. And yes I am"

"Great, then we can start our tour. Welcome Ren, to Freya"

Cielo started to talk about the history of Freya and whatnot. But I didn't really pay attention. I just pretended to.

"As you know the nobles who have personal servants come here is only about about 1/3. And most of the servants here aren't students. But all of them have adequate experienced enough to protect their master even if they are not talented at magic. Since they can just be called by their masters using the brooch, they usually go to the rooms provided by Freya and get work done there. To be a proper servant, you have to memorize your Master's schedule and be able to guess his or her location"

'sigh, couldn't they've just added a tracker or something?'

" So for magic and combat training, very few of the servants are allowed to participate. It is because not many commoners are given the chance of having a talent at magic" He added

He kept rambling about the school's history and showed me the places around the school. I tried remembering the key parts in order not to get lost in the future.

"And lastly, here is your schedule for the rest of the year"

"Sir Cielo, thank you very much for giving giving me a tour of the school. You must be tired"

"No, not at all. Well then, I should go tend to my master now. It seems that she's summoning me. Goodbye Ren"

"Goodbye"

'The stamina of the servants are scary'

The tour took quite a while and in checking my pocket watch, I noticed lunch has already started.

'Crap, it's almost time for the first scene'

I would like to move faster but I've been standing for hours now and carrying this case full of books during the tour!

'...Once I get back I'm definitely gonna find a way a to get a dimensional space bag'

If I can recall correctly in the original novel, during luch Aria should've been invited to have lunch with her other friends leaving Shina and Glen alone. During this time, Glen provokes Shin and it breaks out into a fight. Before Aria went with her friends she forgot something and went to the rooftop to get it. She heard the fight and stepped ins fainting. She didn't really get hurt she was just scared shitless lol. Making Shin worry forgetting his anger.

'But I'm sorry Miss Aria, I'm going to have to take this scene. My life's on the line here.

First of all I should get that hairpin of hers out of the way so she doesn't need to go to the rooftop. There should still be some time left.