WELCOME

Hi!

Hi!

Welcome to Amochichi Graphics: Cover Shop where I make your requests!

I'm a simple girl with simple rules so please follow them all!

--- ⚜ ---

RULES

--- ⚜ ---

1.
Be Nice. I do not need to explain this do I? Please be polite when requesting!

2.
Wait patiently for your requests. Editing takes a lot of time and my life doesn't only revolve in making covers.

3.
You're not obliged to use the cover. If you do not like the cover I made, you do not have to use it, it's your book, and it if ever you want to make some changes to it, just ask me!

4.
You're allowed to also request from other cover shop. There are times when I can't satisy your demands and some editors can do it better, that is only if the other editor also agrees about shop hopping.

5.
Sending the cover will be through gmail. But if you don't have one, any social media platform would be good.

6.
I won't be accepting requests regarding anime covers, sorry. Im not accustomed to making it.

7.
Credits will be highly appreciated. Its up to you where ever you'll put the credits, description box, in a chapter or etc.

8.
Do the payments. Wether you use the cover, claim it or not, please do the payments. I spent effort, time and freaking braincells thinking what to do with your request. If I knew that youve seen the preview of your request and youre not even going to do the payments, then bye bye.. you'll be blacklisted from this shop.

9.
English is not my first language. Awieh! I'm a filipino! Di ako magaling mag english, kaya pakitiis na lang! So please bear with me!

--- ⚜ ---

BENEFITS

--- ⚜ ---

Some of you do not know about this, so might as well put it in here:

I actually vote stories who use my covers and also give credits.

So if you used my cover, just mention me in any of the chapter of your story.

Some of you directly gave credits in their chapter and Im really thankful ♡

But if you put the credits in the description box, as what I said just mention me.

Voting for your stories is the least I can do for using my covers :)

--- ⚜ ---

That's all, next chapter is the samples~