Rat

"I want 24/7 eyes on her. She wants to go anywhere she's not to go with out a bodyguard or two." Colton said to everyone in his office as we at here the next morning. I sat there feeling shallow inside like someone had found out my deepest darkest secret.

"Sir we may have some information on the attack up the mountains." One of his people said as I looked out the window. I wasn't there. My body had been taking me to room room but I wasn't there.

"Great I'll take anything you all have. Dismissed." He called and everyone got up to go.

I jumped when I felt a hand go to my shoulder Red looked down at me with a weak smile as she wrapped her arms around me. I pulled her closer feeling tears start to pick up.

"Colton." Quinn called looking up from his phone. Colton turned his head to him.

"We have him." The look on both their faces made me question who this him was.

"What's going on."

"We had a rat." Quinn said speaking first.

"He told some information to someone." Axle added when he saw I was confused.

I nodded my head understanding a little.

"So what's happening?"

"We kill rats." Colton shrugged his shoulders like it meant nothing. His whole demeanor had changed when he read the note. I wasn't really fond of it but I wasn't going to say anything.

"Quinn, Axle come with me." Colton said as he walked over to me. He kissed the top of my head and smiled down at me.

"I'll come check up on you later ok." I nodded my head and watched as they all left.

"Red." She turned back to me before she could get up off the couch.

"Can you teach me how to fight?"

"I'm I don't think this is fighting..." I said as I stood there with a knife in my hand looking at a board that already had a few cuts in it.

"No but Colton would kill me if I tried to teach you how to so, we will stick to this. I'm also going to show you how to disarm a gun when it's being held at you."

"Oh yeah sure don't show me how to defend myself but give me a knife to throw at a board." I rolled my eyes at her.

She walked up behind me to fix my form and stepped back a little.

"Throw it."

"Just like that?"

"Just like that."

"Maybe this isn't for me." I said turning to face her now.

"Ruby."

"I mean maybe something else can be more my speed?"

"THROW IT." As she screamed I threw the knife at the board and it landed right in the middle where the White dot was.

We both looked at it in shock.

"You were saying?" She chuckled handing over another knife for me to throw.

Maybe this was my thing... I mean today we even got to how to throw two at a time. I wasn't perfect but it wasn't to bad. Red told me it's like I was born to do this because I was throwing them like I was a pro.

"What is wrong with you. Look at Damion...he's HOT as hell." Red fought me as we sat together in the living room watching Tv.

"No Stephen all the way sorry there is no way your changing my mind." I had liked him since the beginning and I'm not going back.

"Your wrong so wrong." She huffed turning back to the screen.

"Who's wrong about what?" Axle asked as he hoped over the couch wrapping his arm around Red.

"Ruby likes Stephen over Damion." Axle looked at her like she had two heads.

"Never mind." She sighed hitting his chest.

He hit her back making her get up this time. Axle looked up at her with a smirk making me think maybe there is more to them then what they are letting out.

"Umm." I giggled looking at them both making Red snap her head to me.

"So are you two going to make out?" Red got embarrassed but Axle just chuckled pulling her by her waist to him

"Don't worry I'll leave the room."

"Good because you have to go get ready." Axle said wrapping his arms around Red.

"For what?"

"We are all going to a ballroom party for one of Coltons buddies"

"This should be fun." Red laughed smiling to me.