COVER REQUEST

Hi! Before you request, please read the rules first in the 'WELCOME' chapter

Basically, this is where you will request your cover, please follow the form, they exist for a reason.

PLEASE DO NOT SKIP IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS ESPECIALLY THE GENRE

You might have to wait for WEEKS before I can make your cover, by now the requests are piled up. So if you think you cant wait that long, then I guess this shop isnt for you...

CLOSE FOR CATCH UP

---⚜---

FORM:

---⚜--

Title:

Author Name:

Genre:

Subtitle: (Optional)

Faceclaim: (If this is empty then I have the right to use anyone, and I tend to use korean idols)

Summary: (Optional; this helps me understand and think what to put in the cover)

Idea: (Optional; How you want your cover to look like)

Sample: (Optional; If ever you want your cover to be based on my samples on the previous chapter or any cover)

Tags: (Optional; tag 3 writers/people; this helps promote the shop)

Password: (I won't be accepting requests without the password, you can simply find it if you have read this whole chapter~)

---⚜---

NOTES:

1. Faceclaim

There will be no limit for the faceclaim but I just want to warn you that I already suck at making a cover with only one model, what more if there are 15 of them? Anyways, it will still be a challenge for me~

2. Demands/Idea

I cannot satisfy all of your demands or there might be times that I cannot even make one demand happen. My skills are very limited~

But don't hold yourself from requesting the cover you really wanted, this is just a heads up that I might not be able to make the ideal cover of yours, but I would surely try!

3. Samples

The sample isn't limited to the covers I made, you can put a link of the cover you want to be based on (that helps me a lot).

Password: (your favorite song)

4. Changes

YOU CAN ASK ME TO RE-EDIT IT. If ever you have anything that you don't like regarding the cover, tell me and I'll change it for ylu, but please don't make me redo it when you're not even going to use the cover, that's an insult to me.

This doesn't also mean that you can always ask a redo. If ever you're going to ask, it must be within the week when I made your cover, cause after that I tend to erase the projects and pictures I used.

And please DO NOT MAKE ME RE EDIT EVERYTHING. That's basically requesting another cover.

---⚜---

That's all! Sorry about the password thingy, I know these are too much but I want everything to be clear to you all~

Don't worry, I accept every request as long as it has the password in it!

That's all, thank you!