CHAPTER NINE

Aura chuckled at the events that had happened earlier on as she dried her hair roughly with her towel. Darsh was an Indian who's parents died in a mafia war and he was forced to join the mafia and he was happy to have met such amazing people even though they were trained professional killers.

She changed from her pyjamas top and shorts into a black t-shirt with designs she didn't quite catch and black and white checkered jeans matched with white sneakers with red lines on it.

A soft knock interrupted her rather aggressive towel drying and she threw it on her bed.

"Hi" her smile didn't falter as she was met with her ex-husband who looked dashing in a simple black suit.

"Hey you look beautiful" he winked, making her blush.

It looked like he was trying to put the past behind them and she was forever grateful. She didn't need him finding out the truth but she missed him. Four years without her soulmate was a pain especially seeing her son suffer without a father. She just wished his occupation was less dangerous.

"You look dashing" she winked back, sashaying beside him and out of her room.

They walked out side by side. King and Queen. Ex- Husband and Ex-Wife. Soulmates forever.

"You're happy today" he whispered as he noticed her practically bouncing off the walls "anything I should know?"

"Nope" she shrugged "I'm just happy"

He smiled softly as she looked around eagerly.

"You know you never gave me a proper tour" she swayed to the side and he raised his eyebrow at her.

"I did," he reminded her.

"I was mad at you so I didn't listen" she bit her cheek, her eyes wide.

He let out a laugh and she rolled her eyes, tugging on his arm excitedly. He pulled her into his arms and she took a deep breath of his manly woody and mint scent.

"Slow down моя любовь" he chuckled making her slow down, joining him in laughter but as the phrase goes the walls have ears.

Evening was approaching and Vin had strangely insisted on going into bed early for a reason unknown to her. He had kept her on her toes all day but adrenaline ran through her veins and she didn't feel exhaust creeping into her body.

"Hey" her ex-husband's voice filled her ears, startling her.

"Hi" she waved shyly, still slightly shocked by his presence "You're early"

He hummed and slipped onto the island seat right beside her making her breath hitch and her face redden.

"I uh came early to t-take you um on a date" he explained making her stare at him wide eyed.

"Me?" she asked, a mask of shock covering her face.

He nodded shyly, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Y-Yeah su-sure" she stuttered looking at her palms.

She could literally feel his smile as he stood up. He placed his finger on her chin and lifted her face.

"See you at eight then" he winked.

She could feel his fresh breath against her face and her hormones ran wild, chanting "KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS"

He placed his lips against her chubby left cheek and left a small kiss making her lips part. He smiled once more then walked away leaving her dazed

Aura smiled at herself as she smoothed her dress. She was in a white and red checkered dress and a light pink cardigan to top it all of. She slipped on pastel pink shoes with hearts on it. She pursed her lips as she prayed to her stars that she looked good.

She walked out of her room and down the stairs elegantly, not wanting to make a single noise

"Hi Axl" Aura announced her presence as she walked into the kitchen.

He was talking to Darsh well, Darsh was doing all the talking and he was just listening, a serious look on his face that was until she made it known that she was down. He turned so fast, forgetting all about his conversation with Darsh and both men looked at her in awe, their lips parted with a flicker of lust dancing in their eyes. She looked angelic. The dress hugged her curves and obviously her large boobs.

"Hey Darsh" she waved once she noticed Darsh making him blush furiously.

"We'll have this conversation later Darsh" Axl cleared his throat, taking her small smooth hand in his large rough one.

"Ok boss" he replied, staring at his palms.

"Bye Darsh" she waved at Darsh who was distracted making Axl chuckle.

"What?" She asked as they walked out of the kitchen.

"I just wonder how you're so nice to everyone" he winked "you're a pure soul"

She didn't say anything but he noticed the tears that gathered her eyes and didn't miss the fear and sadness that swarmed her blue orbs and stayed there. What happened to her?

He led her to his black Bugatti Chiron and helped her to her seat. Once he started the drive all signs of tears, sadness and fear had been washed out of her face as she took in his car's design.

Once she had calmed down he grabbed her hand and sent it a light reassuring squeeze.

"Count on me" three simple words but with a very deep meaning.

The drive was fairly short not only because his car was going extremely fast. Aura helped herself out and grinned as the cold wind hit her making her snuggle into her cardigan. Always think ahead.

"Shall we?" He hooked her arm with his.

She nodded excitedly as they entered the modern restaurant. It was probably a five star because only the best for его королева.

(his queen)

They were definitely in for a splendid date