Chapter 47

Chapter 47- Eri

"Deku it is. But my real name is Izuku Midoryia, what's yours?"

Help me

"Don't apologize (L/N)! You really are strong, and I respect that!!"

Help me

"Thank you for believing in me (Y/N),"

Help me

"Be careful (Y/N), for me,"

HELP ME

You snapped your eyes wide open as you tried to lift your head wanting to look around, but was restrained by something on her neck.
'What the Hela?' You tried to speak, but something was covering your mouth, it was a muzzle. You lifted your shaky hand prying the muzzle off, but it was no use.

"So you're awake," you froze at a voice and huddled to a corner in fear. You looked to see the mask man with another man in a white cloak.
"You're really hard to find, considering your blood doesn't connect to anyone in the world, but," he walked closer to you, you had nowhere to go as he crouched down and tugged at a chain, which was connected around you neck and was pulled closer to him.

"We finally found out who you really are, (Y/N) (L/N)," your eyes pricked with tears as he grabbed your chin, making you look straight into his yellow piercing eyes.
"Don't try using your powers, I can't tale you out in an instant, and flying isn't an option either," He ripped your fake wing off of you, making you curl back again.

"If you didn't mind, we collected something from you for something big," he let go and grabbed both of your arms, which you didn't know were bandaged. Your legs were also bandaged too.
'That's why I feel really weak,' you thought

"Your blood is disgusting, yet it's useful for us, getting rid of heroes and quirks from the world, but there was something extraordinary," he tilted his head.
"You don't have a quirk," your throat went dry and your eyes widen.

"No quirk, yet so much power, what exactly are you?" He asked. You said nothing as tears finally fell from your face.
"Oh, right, where are my manner? I'm Kai Chisaki, over there is Chronostasis, and you're now our little pet," he caressed you gave, but you jerked away.

"Oh you're gonna be a wonderful pet,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Keep up the pace pet," Chronostasis pulled on the chain, which you winced are and walked a little faster through the halls, but you were really weak. At least they took off the muzzle, but you still wouldn't talk.
"Your blood can help us (Y/N), it can go through any material, solids, fabric, plants, and now," Chisaki turned his head to shake a small vial of your blood.

"It can go through human skin and bones," you looked down in fear. Your blood can really kill someone? You knew your blood is acidic to solids, but humans? You didn't know that, even when fighting Stain you were just bluffing. How could you hurt people?