Part 20

Liam's POV

I woke up in a dark room. I was tied up to a fence type of thing

"Look are little Wolf is awake" a tall woman came out of the darkness with a whole crowd.

I growled and got my claws out.

"There's no point Liam no one has ever gotten out of them"

"Alright everyone, we have a beta wolf here. The beta of Scott McCall the true Alpha." The crowd cheered and Monroe turned the dial on the electric fence making me scream/Howl in pain.

"STOP PLEASE STOP" my eyes started to water from all the electric going through me.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME"

"We want Scott McCall.... Dead" I roared hoping the pack could hear.

Theo's POV

'Liam's been out for a while" I remember him going outside.

Once I was outside I didn't see him

I felt a sudden shock in my body like electricity. I fell to the ground groaning

Roooaaaarr

Liam??

"Guys that's Liam" I hear Scott tell from behind me
"Oh gosh Theo what you doing on the floor" Corey pick me up from the ground
Roooaarrr
Again Liam

I didn't wait a second and followed Liam's howl.

I stop my tracks when I was outside The argents Bunker.

I howled hoping Liam could hear me

"Theo"I hear malia  behind me

"Theo stop we don't have a plan here" my eyes started watering when I heated Liam screaming

"Oh god lets go in Corey go in your invisibility thing and take stiles and mason to upstairs and turn of the cameras me,Malia,Derek will distract them aka fight them Theo try get Liam out" the alpha told us all and we all ran inside.

Once I saw the crowd malia Howled getting their attention.
"Oh look here the park is ready to rescue the baby beta" I snarled and malia ran up to one of the people dodging the bullets.

I see Monroe turn the electric fence on where Liam is.
Again that shock in my body I groaned and leaned against the rock wall.
Monroe laughed so I pulled through the pain and began growling

My claws were out and my fangs. My eyes went to the golden Colour and I ran up to her. She grabbed her gun in panic and shot my chest.
I screamed.
I hear Liam scream from pain but I had no idea why

I ran to her and grabbed the gun out of her hand and kicked her making her fly and hit the wall knocking her out.

I ran to Liam and began undoing the
wolfsbane ropes.
"Theo" he weekly called for me.
"It's okay baby your okay" I pulled him in my embrace.
"Yeah but your not" he pointed at my gun wound
"Yellow wolfsbane. Theo YOU WILL DIE" he began panicking

"It's alright baby let's just get out of here" I was struggling to keep my eyes open and Liam saw that as he wrapped my arm around his shoulder.

Once we were out he opened the jeep door.

I groaned and led on the seats

"Theo we have to go back" tears started pouring out of the betas eyes.

I chuckled and took Liam's hand weakly
"Looks like you've healed" now I was really struggling to keep my eyes open
"No no no no Theo keep your eyes open."

"Liam Theo you guys there?" Scott walked up to us and gasped when he saw me Laying on the chairs with my shirt off and blood pouring out of my side.

"Oh my god Theo" Scott and the others got in and started driving to
Deatons.