Real kiss

I had a good week. I watched lots of movies on home theatre. I was swimming a lot, a lot that I got tanned. I walked to the kitchen and ate food at midnights.

It was Sunday's morning, the weather was clear, so I thought I should jump in the swimming pool.

I didn't see Dylan since the bathroom incident and I kinda feel okay without him, because whenever I've seen him he usually forced me to do the stuff that I hate. I shouldn't even say that since I was using his stuff.

I got ready, I wore my bikini, and I wore sunglasses and put on some sunscreen. I was way too tanned.

I still remembered the day when the maid took me to the swimming pool and I passed out in less than 10 min, due to standing in the sun. I barely saw the sun when I was kept in that room like a prisoner.

I was going to the swimming pool half-naked I mean in a bikini. I threw some tubes in the pool and sat on it, and then I grabbed a drink.

The sun shines feels like it's healing my wounds. I couldn't even think of spending my whole day in that room I would totally die if Dylan tells me to do so.

Suddenly someone threw a splash of water on me, I turned back, I frightened when I saw Dylan was also in the pool and he was splashing water on me. I tried to balance myself in the tube but I fell in the water, it was deep and I didn't know how to swim.

He suddenly took me in his arms and got me out of the water.

"Are you okay?" He said
"Yes, I'm okay"
"Why the hell were you dancing on the tube?"
"I was frightened to see you and I wanted to get off the tube and I didn't know that it was that deep, so I couldn't balance myself"

Dylan started laughing.
I did too.

Then he looked into my eyes, and said "you're so cute" then he leaned to kiss me.
That kiss was different, it was passionate but it was not forced.

He was going to my neck when his phone rang.
"Ah sh*t," he said.
"you should take it," said I.
"yeah," said he.
Then he went inside.

I don't want this moment to end, I don't know why I'm feeling this. First time with Dylan it felt like it was a real kiss.

Is this a beginning of something good or something worse?

I shouldn't let negativity take over me. I've had a lot in a couple of months, I believe it's the beginning of good.