¡4¡

~daehee~

"You look like you've been on the verge of a panic attack, what's bothering you, Dae?"

I jump and slam my locker out of shock.

"Please stop doing that, Soobin. You scare me to death everytime." I sigh out.

"What's wrong? It's the end of the day, and you don't have work. what's up?" He asks.

Well damn, be persistent then you tall son of a gun.

"I'm meeting Chenle's friends today. I'm pretty sure they are already outside of the gates. I'm just really scared, Binnie."

I put my head down. I've always let my nerves get the best of me. Soobin rests his arm over my shoulder and gives me a reassuring squeeze of the arm.

"They'll love you, Dae. You're already close to them, there's nothing to worry about, cheeks."

Soobin smiles down at me.

"Ugh, don't look down on me. Just because you're tall doesn't mean I won't take out your kneecaps."

"You'll have to fight Taehyun for who takes out my kneecaps."

We walk down the hall and the nerves start to work on me. I can feel my heart beat out of my chest.

"You want me to walk you out there? At any point you feel uncomfortable, I'll come get you."

"Please walk with me out there, and I'll be fine. I just don't wanna go out there alone."

I grab Soobin's arm and lean into him while we walk. We've been through a lot together. I trust him with my life.

We walk in a comfortable silence. After composing myself, I let go of his arm. I straighten out my top and let out a breath.

We walk through the entrance of the school and toward the gates.

"Holy shit, Soobin. You know, I forgot my,, uh class fish. Yep got to go get it." I state.

I turn to walk away, but Soobin grabs me by the collar of my shirt.

I'm gonna take out his tree ass one of these days.

"Daehee, you can do this. I believe in you, okay? It's okay to venture out of you box and just be you. If they don't like you then piss on them because you are an awesome person."

He had grabbed me by the shoulders and told me these things.

If Soobin believes in me then I can do this. Stop being a pussy ass bitch. You a bad bitch, Jaehyun didn't raise a lil bitch.

"Okay, I can do this."

"Now those are the words I wanna hear. Okay now say those three precious words."

"I love you."

"No, but you're close."

"Oh my gosh, Soobin. Fine, I will behave." I roll my eyes at him.

"Thank you, I love you too."

Be glad I love you or I would have throat punched the shit out of you already.

We walk out of the gates and I look across the road where Chenle would usually wait for me.

Hot damn.... I didn't think they'd look like THAT. HDNSUDDBEEJDBWNEBEDJCJDJ-

"Daehee, you in there?" Soobin says while looking at me weirdly.

"I wish I wasn't in here, but we all don't get what we want."

My mouth is dry as I make eye contact with Chenle. I shift more towards Soobin. Which only alerts him more. The other six guys take notice of me.

"Soobin, I can't do this. Give me a push, a hit in the head would be nice. I just need something physically painful to snap out of this."

Soobin precedes to roll his eyes; he pinches my upper arm very hard.

"SOOBIN YOU WHORE THAT HURT REALLY BAD!" I snap at him.

"Well would you look at that it worked." He smirks at me.

I continue to glare at him until I heard Chenle's high pitched yell for me.

"DAEHEE! I HECKING MISSED YOU!"

I raise my hand up and wave at him and the other boys.

"That's my queue to walk over there, I'll see you tomorrow, binnie."

I side hug him and walk across the road and wave back to Soobin as he walks the other way.

"Noona, you're so pretty!"

Oh that's gotta be Jisung, he is such a cutie. Gotta tell Mark that we are gonna be parents.

"Oh Jisungie, please don't call me that. Makes me uncomfy." I reply as I walk up to them.

He blushes as I pat his shoulder.

omfg, he's so cute I'm gonna cry.

"Holy shit and this one is hugging me. The fuck are you doing."

"Wow fake fan, I told you I was gonna hug you."

"Oh it's Jeno."

"Eat my fucking shorts, Dae."

"Not in fRONT OF THE KIDS JENO."

"QUIT BEING LOUD HYUCK."

"I WILL SQUARE UP RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW JENO. TEST ME BITCH.

"Wow, you're so beautiful in person, marry me."

"Oh look a car, I'm gonna go get hit."

Damn, these boys serving looks. JAEMIN'S SMILE IS DO BEAUTIFUL LIKE DHDHDNEDJJRN

"Lucky for you daedae, Kun didn't kill me."

That's Yangyang, smiling with open arms. I just look at him awkwardly.

"Hey, you had Jeno hug you, I want a hecking hug."

"Ugh, fine only because you're cute."

I wrap my arms around him.

"I thought you'd be a hag, how sad that I was wrong."

"Renjun, I will actually beat the fuck out of you."

"Well this is a cute way for all of us to meet."

•••
how we feeling