Girls Day-29

Chapter 29
Layla's POV
Saturday

I look at myself through the mirror making sure I am all ready for my girls day. Jess and Emma arrived this morning like planned with Jace and Luke.

They were excited to go shopping. I was more excited for the food but I do still need a dress for the party. So does the other girls.

We told our mates of course where we are going and what we are up to cause if we didn't they won't let us go. But we convinced them that we could protect each other.

I mean there is 5 of us. 3 werewolves 1 human and 1 Fox Spirit. I am sure we are safe.

We each also got our mates card to pay with and we made a promise to each other that we will only buy for ourselves. It would be war trying to pay for everyone.

I finally hop down the stairs to the front door where the girls minus Chloe are waiting.

"Where is Chloe?" I ask.

"She is taking her sweet time getting ready." Jess explains make us laugh.

"What's so funny?" Chloe asks from the stairs.

"You. You take forever getting ready." Jess says.

Jess and Chloe have been good friends for awhile. They met when Chloe first met Brian.

"Oh Haha." She say monotoned. "It takes a little longer when you want to look this good."

One thing I have noticed about Chloe is that she is very confident in herself and what she can do. I don't think there is a shy bone in her body.

"Well, we got to get going. I am ready to start this shopping spree." Emma said ushering us out the door and into the car.

"What mall are we going to?" I ask hoping there would be some other types of story besides Victoria's Secret.

"It is the downtown mall. It has almost any store you could imagine." Carolina tells me.

We drove to the mall talking back and forth like long time friends. I learned a lot about Chloe and Carolina

Chloe has been with Brian for a little over a year in North Dakota. They just celebrated a week ago.

Carolina is really starting to open up to all of us, even though none of us know what happened fully.

We soon reached the mall. It was a huge building. You see some in North Carolina but not much.

As we walked in I was overwhelmed with all the people and shops.

Emma was getting so excited she started bouncing up and down. She pulled me along to the first shop. After that we bounded though tons of stores.

Eventually we got Carolina to call Jaxson and asked for him to get someone to come and help carry our stuff.

We sat at the food court as we waited for someone to come. Emma was messing around with a new camera she had gotten while the rest of us got some food and took a break from the shopping.

"So tell me Layla, what was that secret meeting about. I think me and Carolina are the only ones who don't know." Chloe asks as she wipped some sauce from her wings off her face.

"Well. I trust you guys so I guess I can tell you. But you have to promise to believe me and keep this as a pack secret." I told them sternly.

They both nodded not saying anything.

"Well, you see I smell like a human but I am not. I am a Fox Spirit. I am also the only of my kind." I told them. Bewilderment ran across there face as they registered what I said.

"Really?" Carolina ask confused. "I have never hear of anything like that. Do you shift into a fox then?" She ask wanting to learn more.

I nodded my head yes as I explained "I am the only one of my kind like I said before so I have to stay a secret for my safty. Ryder and I decided to only tell the Alpha and Lunas of allianced packs. The meeting was about finding more information about me and what I am cause I don't fully know."

"How do you not know about who you are?" Chloe asked a little more confused then Carolina.

"Well you see." Jess jumped in helping me. "She was born a human and was gifted a Fox Spirit. Her name is Vixen and so she never had anyone to teach her."

Emma jumps in with a idea. "What about Vix. Don't you think she would know about what she is."

"No my thoughts are not safe. They are dangerous. I dont want to think about them and pull you in." Vixen speaks quickly.

"She said that her memories are dangerous and she doesn't want to think about them." I explained getting a cold chill down my back.

As we all stared off think about what I just said we hear a voice beside us saying "Hey Cutie."

It caught all of our attention as a guy, probably around my age looks down to me with his arm laying behind me on the booth.

"Ummm? Hello?" I said not feeling comfortable with him this close to me.

"I just saw you from over there with my buddies and saw how beautiful you are and wanted to know the beautiful lady's name?" He asks me. I look over his shoulder see 2 other guys.

One had his eyes on Carolina and the other one was staring at Emma. Both girls looking as uncomfortable as I am.

I push this guys shoulder back making distance between us. "I rather not tell you my name. So you and your friends can go ahead and leave us alone." I say not as strong as I wanted but still getting the point through.

"Not happening sweetheart." He said resuming his position but also leaning closer to me.

I was going to push him away again but I heard a very familiar voice I was relieved to hear.

Ryder

"You better back away from her right now!" He said angry.

The guy instantly moved back shocked to hear Ryder's strong and angry voice.

Ryder stood beside him now with the other boys. Jaxson and Jace wearing the same angry face. They were glaring at the boy who were harassing their mates.

Ryder moved in between us staring at the guy.

"Calm down. It's not like your her boyfriend or anything." The guy said stupidity. Where did he get the idea he wasn't my boyfriend?

"Sorry to burst your bubble." Ryder said and then graded his shirt bringing him to his face and continued "But I am her boyfriend. And I get mad when a man whore hits on her. But I hate it more when that said man whore disrespects her and doesn't understand to back off when she says to."

If stares could kill this guy would be disintegrated.

Ryder pushes him and he fails to the floor scared. There were a lot of people looking at us now but I didn't really care.

Ryder turned around with his eyes shifted into a new color and I lifted up and hugged him tightly. Not to be that girl, but I really don't know what would have happened.

We pull apart and I give him a quick kiss showing my appreciation.

I know I am much stronger then that guy but I can't show it off. If people saw me fight him with my strength it would possible expose us.

Once we all finally cooled down some mall cops walked up to us and started asking us to leave cause we had caused such a scene.

On our way out we saw the guys and the rest of there friends leave. They probably got ask to leave as well.

We all split up into 2 different cars and drove home.

I was happy with our shopping trip but I hated that it had to end that way. At least me and the girls got our dresses for the party. We also got a lot of cute outfits.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|