Marked-31

Chapter 31
Layla's POV
Monday-Tuesday

Ryder hopped out of the car but not before telling me to stay put. The whole ride we keeped some type of contact. Either his hand resting on my upper thigh or me running my hand up and down his arm lightly.

He opens my door and I stand up for only a second before he picks me up and connects our lips.

Now we have, of course kissed before but this time our lips were more urgent and passionate.

He started walking to the door and opened the mansion like house, not breaking our kiss. As he moved to the stairs he moved his head to my neck kissing down to my exposed chest.

It felt like a few seconds till we got to our room and he laid me down on the bed.

He pulled back taking the buzzed feeling with him. "Layla. Are you sure? I mean are you ready. Cause once I mark you that's it. Your stuck with me." He joked trying to lighten the mood.

I left up lightly putting my lips to his. "That's all I want. To be completely yours. And you mine. I want to be Luna to our pack. I want you to mark me Ryder." I said filled with confidence that I didn't know I had.

His eyes turned to a dark black as he looked at me. I started laying back down with him looking at me. He moved slowly at first leaning impossible close to me but not yet touching me.

I moved to his lips closing that irritated gap between us.

He pushed me farther into the bed, as I pulled and tugged at his hair. He lowly growled at me as I wrap my legs around him. He again moved down my neck and whispered "Your driving me mad." making me smile.

I was running on this adrenaline that was making me sound so playful and sexy. I didn't feel nervous for this to happen. It's like I have been waiting for it almost. 

I could see his eyes also run over me. I could see a small smirk playing on his lips before he put them back onto my chest whispering to me telling me how beautiful I am.

He then finally started kissing up and down my neck trying to find the spot. I let out a unintentional moan when he kissed a certain spot on my neck.

He looked up to me as in checking one more time. I nodded my head tell him to do it.

I could not describe the feelings that ran over me as I felt him bit into me.

I first felt pain obviously. He is biting me. But soon it washed away and a pleasurable feeling took its place. I let out a scream/moan not knowing what to feel.

I bended my neck back giving Ryder more room to bite further before removing his teeth. I feel him lick around the wound and making this buzzing feeling grow in me.

"Mark him. You have to mark him now." Vixen says basically telling me to.

Again on this adrenaline run I reconnect our lips.

"You can mark me if you want. Or if you are to tired we can do it another time." He tells me still on top of me. It was like he could read my mind.

"No. I want to. Just how?" I ask not knowing how to do it.

He puts his lips to mine and rolls us over. He is under me with me laying on him.

"You have to find the spot on my neck and let Vixen take control. She knows what to do." He winks at me. I have never really flirted with Ryder. We kind of just jumped into a relationship so seeing this playful side was really nice.

But I did as he told me. I kissed around his neck where it meets his shoulder close to where mine was placed till he let out a moan.

And like he said Vixen took control and bite into his neck. He let out a line of moans and curses as I pushed my teeth further in.