Save Me?

Percy's body laid on the ground, the corpse of a young hero who everyone thought went rogue

**Grover

Something felt wrong... wrong and no it wasn't the way this tin can tastes though I should talk to Chiron about that.

I stood up and walked around the dining pavilion I was trying to figure out my certain moment of nervousness and then my eyes drifted to the Poseidon table and I stopped in my tracks.

I couldn't move I felt cold like I couldn't breathe and then I heard it an 'snip' so quiet but loud.

The gears in my mind began to move "Percy!" I yelled everyone stopped eating and looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Something's wrong" I bleated "Very very wrong, we've got to find him!" Nobody moved or acknowledge me, "Well? Who's gonna help me find him it's important I think he is in trouble or maybe even-" I couldn't finish my sentence.

Nobody moved they all stared down at their food or the floor. I cleared my throat making my way toward the door "Well then I guess I will go look alone... by myself."

I looked up and the sky seemed to become a grayish color... "that's not good" I muttered as I trudge on calling Percy's name trying to find him, it wasn't like him to disappear like that.

** Third Person P.O.V

Percy's body laid there waiting to be discovered or eaten by harpies, no blood soaked the ground where he laid his eyes glassy.

The sky above him became dark and storm clouds were brewing threatening rain. The winds became sharp and unmercifully, howling as if they were grieving.

In the distance all you could hear was a voice despite the bad weather brewing above him calling "Perce where are you?"
Like a broken record. Grover looked up and shivered he never seen a storm this bad before not since Percy's first quest.

Grover face palmed himself he hadn't checked the most obvious place that Percy would be sitting at the beach. He went there but didn't see anyone but Poseidon looking at the sea Grover approached him timidly "Ah Lord Poseidon, may I ask what are you uh doing here at camp shouldn't you be um... you know at Olympus?"
Poseidon looked at him he looked so much like Percy in resemblance Grover took a step back.

Poseidon looked at Grover and chucked "Grover Underwood the successor of Pan, you are not below me but my equal, it's okay to relax when you are with me I am not my brothers."
Grover thought "You sure aren't like your brothers, but man you can cause an earthquake over the simplest things!" But knew better than to say that, but nodded.

Poseidon furrowed his eyebrow "Percy, I disowned him for many reasons." he said bitterly. Grover on the verge of chewing his shirt asked "What for?"
Poseidon shrugged casually "Percy wasn't good enough a son, he had too much power to much luck, become a thief, an traitor of Olympus! To think I put my honor to defend him!"
Grover seemed it was now that he needed to protect his friends honor "I mean Poseidon there has to be a reason, Percy can't just wake up and decide to change sides I mean he's too loyal for that and plus he risked his life for us." Grover was about to go on until he was interrupted.

Justin walked in with a smirk on his face "Hello Father.... Lord Grover" he said as he strutted to the tip of the ocean. "Percy Jackson was nothing but a fraud, and you will believe it he didn't win those two wars Father, Grover remember... I did." he stated firmly

Grover's jaw opened and he was about to protest when Poseidon murmured "Yes Justin I do believe you, you are my son my favorite." He patted Justin's back.
Grover blinked hard trying to remember his first quest it was with Justin... he grinned. "Yeah Jus remember when you and Annabeth went to that theme park and went on that ride what was it called again?"

Justin smiled as if remembering the quest "I think it was um... called Watercoaster?" He said with certainty.
Grover frowned and nodded "remember the name of Medusas lair?" Again Justin created some random name. Grover's uncertainty grew a lot he remembered he was here looking for someone he asked to be excused.

Grover was trying hard to clear his mind as he walked back to camp. When he looked up to examine his surroundings he found himself at the border of the camp.
Something in his gut told him to continue walking he squinted and in the distance he saw an body.
Grover ran (A/N... well he has goat legs I don't know how goats run) and he came across the body of a young boy around the age of 17. Grover didn't recognize the boy until he touched him.

As if shocked by one of Zeus's bolts Grover pulled his hand back by reflex and his mind cleared. Grover's insides became cold "No no no no Hey Perce, wake up" Grover shook the boy by his shoulder.
"Come on please Perce," his voice breaking tears fell from his eyes and lightning and thunder roared and crackled.

"I'm your protector and your friend remember? You're the hero of Olympus you are supposed to have a happy ending it can't end like this for you." he wailed
His friends dead eyes gave no response of any kind Grover looked at the sky and bleated "Apollo!"

Grover held Percy's body tight and bit his lip "You're not dead Percy I can feel it."
He looked at the sky and yelled with his whole being "Apollo!"
This time Apollo did come and he looked tired it was unusual.
"Somebody has been trying to play with my prophecies... the past ones at least.. things are being redrawn." he said
Grover honestly at this point didn't care about that.

"Apollo something is wrong with Percy." he stated weakly. Apollo looked down "we are going to Olympus." He picked up Percy's limp body and they both glowed brightly disappearing.

In Olympus Apollos temple was crowded with his worshippers and Apollo pushed them all away like a football player.
He set Percy's body on a table and started working and connecting Percy to wires.
Apollo looked at the young kid determined not to let him die "You saved us many times Percy now I'm going to save you."
Grover looked at the sun god in awe and asked "Is he alive?" Apollo seemed to age a lot "I honestly don't know."

**Percy

Pain, Tartarus, agonizing pain both inside and out my body I so desperately wanted to give up and let go of my lifeline but some reason or another appeared in my mind forcing me to hold on.

I winced mentally as pain covered me. Then I realized what did I have to go back to? I have nobody left.

"Seriously Percy? It's kinda ironic that you are an hero and now it's somebody else saving you, from yourself." the voice chided me kindly
I looked around "Who are you? And what do you want?"

I screamed as my old Achilles point began to burn no that's not the word wound me repeatedly. "It hurts." I seethed

The voice came again "Well Perce I always thought you knew that the life of a hero wasn't all fun and games... you knew it would be brutal and you'd have many losses."

I looked around well how could I all I could see is, well nothing it was too dark to see. "Yeah I loss lots of people all died within range of me."

"Percy you need to stop pitying yourself! You think Bianca died because she was with you? She died knowing she was going to die Percy remember holding grudges is bad for a child of Hades but I think it would hazardous if you held one." the voice mused

Then as if attacking me like being shocked in water I couldn't think or breathe I think I was close to passing out then I felt something in my hand before I lost consciousness I felt someone hold my hand. Then I saw something I knew shouldn't have seen an black sword.
I knew who it belonged to.

All I could manage to whisper out an question before sinking into a dark slumber was "Nico?"