Spifey x Reader

"Y/n wake up.. come sleep in bed and not on the floor..." George laughs as he sees his intoxicated girlfriend on the floor.
"Noooo... carry me Geooo!" She reaches her arms over to him, opening and closing her hands. George rolls his eyes and chuckles, picking her up and carrying her bridal style.
"Okayy.. to the bed!" He says, swinging her around and then making it to his room. He places her gently into bed and takes off her shoes to make it more comfortable. "Whatchu wanna watch?"
"Uhhh... Your videos! I love your voice it's so soothing~" she hums.
"Again? We always watch them though aren't you sick of them?"
"Nope!~" he rolls his eyes and smiles to himself, typing his name into the search bar on the screen. They begin watching, Y/n now sitting up with her legs crossed, leaning towards the tv.
After watching a few of his videos, Y/n turns around and notices George has fallen asleep. She giggles to herself and kisses his cheek, once, a second, a third time till he grabs her and brings her down to cuddle.
"AcKK- Geooo!"
"Mmmm ur like a heater... so warm..." he mumbles before falling asleep again. Y/n blushes and smiles to herself.
"You're so cute.." she sighs as her eyelids begin to get heavier. "G'night Geo.." she gives in and her eyelids close, making her fall asleep.