Explanations (A/N)

So I'm working on the next chapter of this. It's going slow due to school being a thing. But hey, I only have one more week and I'm done. 

I'd thought I'd clear things up bc I don't go into detail in my stories. 

1) No, the trackers aren't micro chipped into them. Y'know how you can track i-phones or like snapchat has that feature where you can find people? That's basically what it is. Since teenagers usually have their phones on them, it makes it easier for Aizawa to track them. I would assume when they're in school their phone would either be with them, at the dorm, or in between depending on the day. 

Izuku had his phone when he went to the roof (I do believe) so Aizawa was able to find him. (Along with Kiri and Bakugo). 

Aizawa also brought Izuku's phone with him when he brought Izuku to (Aizawa's) room in the dorms. Izuku being the bean he is, didn't want to go through Aizawa's stuff, so he left the phone wherever it was, then went to class. 

2) No, this is not an Izuku x Aizawa story. This is a dadzawa. 

3) I am, in fact, a fan of undertale

4) You can spell grey however you want. It was a simple joke. I don't care how you spell it honestly. 

I think that sums up the questions/comments I get. Feel free to comment on anything I missed or you want answered. Ill try to answer them the best I can. 

Well, until the next part comes out, cya.

-Bee

(Also, if you want to ask me questions abt anything really, feel free to ask. I won't answer personal questions, I think that was an obvious though :3 )