🐢75 🐢

No one's POV

The next morning came and everyone in the house is fast asleep. Spending Christmas together was funny and also crazy so they are tired and it is almost 10 in the morning when Leeteuk and Kyuhyun woke up. Ryeowook next to Kyuhyun is still asleep and Kyuhyun decided to cook breakfast instead of waiting in the bedroom. He and Leeteuk meet in the kitchen and they silently started to cook breakfast.

Meanwhile, Yesung upstairs woke up and whined because his diaper is messy and he needs someone to change him. Luckily Siwon heard him and quickly goes to change his crying baby while Heechul is also starting to wake up and he is groaning something while wrapping himself in the warm blankets. Siwon changed Yesung and then goes downstairs. Kangin is also awake and sips black coffee while watching his partner and Kyuhyun cooking Vietnamese Bahn Mi Op La alias fried egg sandwich. Yesung is wriggling in his daddy's arms and pointed toward his playhouse. Siwon put him down and let his little one run to the new toy. However, Yesung found out two unwelcome occupants. Donghae and Hyukjae somehow managed to squeeze inside and now sleep with an empty bottle of champagne next to them.

The little one whined because he wants to play inside! This is his playhouse! Yesung doesn't know what to do and what babies do when they are angry? They cry so Yesung bursts into tears and stomped his feet a few times to show that he is mad. His daddy hurries in the living room and gasped after seeing the two idiots sleeping in the playhouse. They are starting to wake up thanks to Yesung's crying and Siwon put his palms over his baby boy's ears.

"I hope that you didn't have sex in there!"

Donghae is opening his mouth to answer but Siwon quickly shakes his head no.

"I don't want to hear it! Just get out so I can wash the pillows."

Donghae is blushing while struggling to get out of the playhouse without ruining and Siwon picked Yesung up. Ryeowook storms in the room, ready to fight with everyone who made his little friend cry.

"Uncles are playing a bit so let's eat!"

Siwon takes the two littles in the kitchen and they started to eat while Yesung is still mad that he can't play in his playhouse. Siwon put the pillows from the playhouse in the washing machine and put different blankets inside. Everyone is in the kitchen and Donghae is suspiciously blushing while hiding his left hand. After a while, he can't be quiet anymore and proudly put his left hand on the table. The adults gasped and stare at the engagement ring on Donghae's ring finger. Heechul frowned and peeked at Siwon. They aren't together so long as Donghae and Hyukjae but he is still jealous. He wants an engagement ring too! Well, not this ugly ring but he wants to be engaged! The adults are congratulating their friends and only the littles have no idea what does this mean. They don't care and continue eating before the adults calmed down. Donghae and Hyukjae left after the breakfast and Ryeowook with Yesung run to play with the playhouse.

"You are my wife and I am your husband!"

Ryeowook decided that they will play pretend and Yesung somehow ended as the wife. Ryeowook handed him Heebum who involuntarily became their baby and then he goes to get a few more things to make his wife happy. The adults don't disturb them and just chat in the kitchen while eating food from yesterday. Meanwhile, Yesung and Ryeowook have fun, they can hear Yesung's giggling and laughing and then Ryeowook started to chase Heebum who decided to run away from them. It might be fun but Kyuhyun and Ryeowook need to go, they are going to visit a few relatives who live in Daegu.

Siwon knows that this isn't going to be easy. Kyuhyun comes to change Ryeowook's clothes and Yesung is watching his friend who was told to pick up his things. Kyuhyun takes Ryeowook to the front door to put on their shoes and that's the moment when Yesung lost it. He throws his head back and runs to get Siwon. He is pointing toward his friend and stomps his feet and gives a clear command to his daddy - Stop them from leaving!

"Bunny, they need to go but they are going to visit you soon."

Yesung only cries and dramatically collapsed on his padded bottom. He isn't used to this, usually, he gets whatever he wants so this is quite a new situation for him. Yesung cries until Heechul can't take it anymore and picked his poor baby.

"Let's go watch cartoons!"

He handed a piece of fudge to his baby and turned on the TV and finds SpongeBob SquarePants for him. Yesung still sobs and misses Ryeowook but he is slowly starting to focus on the show and after a while starts to giggle. Kangin and Leeteuk have permission to leave after lunch, the caregivers don't want to make Yesung sad again so they can leave only after Yesung fell asleep after lunch. They sneaked out of the house after thanking for the Christmas party and Siwon with Heechul sat down in the silent living room. It is weird, the house was full of people a few hours ago and now it is so silent. Heechul sighed and put his head on Siwon's chest.

"The engagement ring wasn't even pretty, don't you think?"

Siwon only shrugs because he doesn't really care about some engagement, in his eyes, it isn't something big. Heechul does his best to hide his disappointment with Siwon's reaction and turned his head away. Does it mean that Siwon won't move their relationship to the next level?