Chapter 1

Sophie's POV: 

"I'll be there at 3. This is gonna be so fun! Bye, Biana." I hung up. 

We were finally having another sleepover with all 9 of us- Me, Biana, Wylie, Linh, Fitz, Tam, Marella, Dex, and Keefe. We hadn't had one of those since we defeated the Neverseen... This is definitely a nice break from all the Foxfire homework. 

"Guys, can I go to Everglen for a sleepover in," I glanced at the time. "30 minutes? The whole gang's gonna be there."

"Of course, when will you be back?" Edaline asked. 

"Um, like late tomorrow."

"Will That Boy be there?" Grady asked. 

"Come on, Dad. You can ask Della to keep an eye on us." I whined

"I don't kno-," Edaline cut Grady off by elbowing him. 

"That's fine, sweetheart, go pack," Edaline said, glaring at Grady.

I ran upstairs, threw some tunics and other stuff into a bag, and ran to the Leapmaster 500. "Everglen!" I shouted and glittered away. 

Biana's POV: 

I sat in my living room with everyone but Sophie. 

"When is Sophie arriving?" Fitz asked, blushing. 

"Smooth, Fitzy-poo, real smooth," Keefe smirked. 

I raised my eyebrows in Fitz's direction. "She should be here at any moment. Right about...now."

Sophie stumbled in the room, somehow managing to trip over her own feet as she entered the room. Fitz rushed to catch her, only to have Keefe beat him.

"You good?" Keefe asked her. "Can't have you going to Elwin this early in the sleepover."

"Yeah..." Sophie mumbled. "Clearly the Black Swan forgot about the coordination department when they designed me." 

"Well, I think you're perfect," Fitz replied, staring at her. 

Tam and Dex both made a choking sound. "Anybody else feel like they're suffocating from Fitzphie right now?" Tam asked, clutching his throat. Dex nodded. 

Fitz scowled while Sophie blushed. "Can we just get set up?" I interrupted, trying to save Sophie from humiliation. 

"Yeah, I've been holding Marella's sleeping bag for so long, my arms are numb," Dex whined.

"Hey, you offered!" Marella said, holding up her hands. Dex blushed. 

"Aww, you two are so cute!" Linh, exclaimed, wiping an imaginary tear from her eye. Now both Marella and Dex were both blushing. 

"I think Dex is about to explode, so why don't we get set up?" Wylie suggested. 

"Ugh, if we haaaaave to. Isn't teasing people just so much fun?" Keefe asked Sophie. 

Sophie smacked him.

"Seriously, though, can we get set up?" Marella asked, holding back a grin.

Marella's POV:

After we got set up, I had an amazing idea. Seriously, how did I not think of this before?

"Let's play Truth or Dare! Like that human game where you have to choose between a truth or a dare, and if you choose truth you have to answer a question honestly, and if you choose dare you gotta do a dare?" I asked, bouncing up and down. 

"Ohmygawd, yeees!" Biana gushed. "Ooh, and how about if you don't answer the truth, or you don't do the dare, you remove a piece of clothing?"

A/N: This is exactly how my cousin plays, and I hate it every time... which is why I always vote against this game. Does anyone else do it this way? 

Wylie, Dex, Fitz, Linh, and Tam agreed. 

"I'm in," Keefe said with an evil grin.

Sophie sighed. "I can tell I'm going to be over-ruled on this, so fine. With or without ravens?"

I blinked, confused. "What?"

"We each get two ravens, and if you say 'raven' on a dare, everyone has to do it with you," she explained. 

"Ooh, I have a feeling this is going to be very interesting..." Dex grinned. 

A/N: Hi! So I hope you guys liked that! Comment what you think, and I'm welcome to feedback, but no hate, please🙏🏻. Thank you thank you THANK YOU for reading and custard bursts for everyone! Stay awesome :)