Updates + More

Hi Everybody it's been months since i was last on here and i have good News!!!

Last time i updated, i informed you all of an ongoing medical condition i have and the issue of it become more severe and life threatening. I'd like to say now I've been on new medication for the last 2 months to combat it and it's honestly working!! Ive had minor pain a few times but its no longer the same experience i had and i get over them really quickly!!

Well Lockdown huh?
Terrible isn't?

I understand everybody has been in lockdown for the last 6-8weeks now and I'm sure all of us are totally over it. Please DO NOT GO OUT DESPITE YOUR BOREDOM i do not want anyone to contract this horrible disease, i want you all healthy and safe so please try to wait it out a little longer it'll get better soon!

I also want to take this opportunity to remind you all not to be unkind or to decriminate any one of Asain nationality, please remember this isn't there fault and this virus is NOT to be blamed on them. I've seen alot of dislike and negative things written by creators on this app which is down right disgusting, im appalled they'd even think that way when most of them are anime and manga fanfic writers!!! Please educate yourselves properly on this virus and DO NOT blame any racial party for this. Please also remember that the their culture is different to most others and they shoud NEVER be attacked for thier delicacies, you have abolsutely no right to question it. PLEASE remember unfortunately do to peoples own stupidity asain food stores are losing business!!!!! shop at asain food stores and support the business!! Honestly living with all these stupid panic buyers is ridiculous and everytime ive been able to go ive been able to rely on asain food stores for ALL my stocking needs i would of honestly struggled without them so please consider shopping with them!

I'd also like to remind everyone to think of their elderly neighbours who may struggle during lockdown, please go check up on them and help them out with any needs, it would honestly make a huge difference to thier lives and they'd appreciate it more than you think. Currently 65% of the UK elderly have been struggling with depression and loneliness in lockdown which is such a saddening thought, so please they NEED US!!! Check up on them, give them your phone number or just pop around for a few minutes everyday so they can talk to somebody!!

And lastly, domestic abuse cases are rising, going to work or being able to go out during the day gave them their small freedom away from their partner and now that's been taken away. When you are out please if you see a suspicious couple or child/teen who seems anxious or scared when with an adult or boy/girl friend please check on them!! Abuse is not always visible and there are very clear signs in how to tell between abuse and just strange behaviour so please watch out for these:

Physical Signs of Abuse

Black eyes

Busted lips

Red or purple marks on the neck

Sprained wrists

Bruises on the arms

It's also common for someone to try to cover up the physical signs with clothing. For example, you may notice that someone you care about is wearing long sleeves or scarves in the hot summer. Wearing heavier than normal makeup or donning sunglasses inside are also common signs of domestic abuse.

MENTAL ABUSE

Signs of mental abuse:

Low self-esteem

Extremely apologetic or meek

Seeming fearful

Changes in sleep habits (sleeping too much or not enough)

Agitation, anxiety, or constant apprehension

Developing a drug or alcohol problem

Symptoms of depression

Loss of interest in daily activities

Talking about or attempting suicide

These symptoms, of course, could be due to many other conditions or factors, but they are typical of domestic abuse victims who feel they are trapped in an abusive relationship.

Behavioral Changes

You may notice that the person:

Is reserved and distant

Drops out of activities they would usually enjoy

Cancels appointments or meetings with you at the last minute

Is often late to work or other appointments

Exhibits excessive privacy concerning their personal life or the person with whom they're in a relationship

Begins isolating themselves by cutting off contacts with friends and family members

Exhibitions of Fear

People who are being abused may seem anxious or nervous when they are away from the abuser, or they may seem overly anxious to please their partner. If they have children, the children may seem timid, frightened, or extremely well-behaved when the partner is around.

Although victims may not talk about the actual abuse, they might refer to the abuser as "moody" or having a bad temper. They may reveal that the partner is particularly bad-tempered when drinking alcohol.

What Control Looks Like

Asking permission to go anywhere or to meet and socialize with other people

Referring to their partner as "jealous" or "possessive," or always accusing them of having affairs

Their partner constantly calls or texts them wanting to know where they are, what they are doing, and who they are with. The partner may even follow the victim to check up on them.

Having very little money available to them, not having access to a credit card, or having to account for every penny spent

Not having access to a vehicle

If you or a loved one are a victim

THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF MEN AND WOMEN IN ABUSIVE SITUATIONS AND MANY OF BECOME FATAL FOR THEM, PLEASE STAND UP AND RECOGNISE THE SIGNS SO YOU CAN SAVE A LIFE.

Alas, i hope i didn't annoy you with those small messages, and i hope to release some new oneshots in the new weeks weeks (we got an aizawa x older! x reader on the way!!)

Stay safe, stay happy and stay healthy