Chapter 48

Chapter 48- Missing

"Hi it's (Y/N)! Zuku-Kun told me to talk here about me not picking up the phone, and then I'm supposed to say to leave a message! Have a good day!"

Beep

Izuku sighed and turned off his phone. It's night time and it's been basically a whole day and you haven't picked up your phone at all. Uraraka and Asui said that you were on your way back to the dorms, but you never came back.
'(Y/N), where are you?' He thought laying in his bed looking up at his ceiling.

Not only that, but Aizawa was being strange, more tense and tired than usual. The class was worried about your disappearance, even Ryukyu doesn't know your location.

Beep

He eagerly turn his head and grabbed his phone to see if it was you, but it was Sir Nighteye.

Nighteye:
Hero Deku, morning you'll meet me to this location, it is important

He looked at the location and typed back.

Deku:
Okay, got it

He turned off his phone and shuffled in his blanket, closing his eyes to sleep.

'Please be okay (Y/N)'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh hey Midoriya!" Kirishima greeted the bushy boy.
"Hey Kirishima, you got called in too?" He asked.
"Yeah, looks like Uraraka and Asui did too," he pointed at the two girls behind him, who looked worried, mostly because of you missing.

"Well let's go then," Turns our that the four of them were going to the same place and met the Big Three outside the building.
"What's going on Mirio?" Izuku asked.
"Let's go inside to find out," he said opening the door to see many heroes, including Gran Torino, Aizawa, and Ryukyu.

"We're all here Nighteye, let's get started," Ryukyu said to the tall green haired man.
"Thanks to the information provided by you and sidekicks, we have invited you here to discuss the case of the Yakuza group Shie Hassaikai, and what we believe they're planning," Nighteye explained.

"The Nighteye agency has been working on this case for a few weeks now searching for Shie Hassaikai, a small but organized group of villains trying to expand outside their group," Bubble Girl explained.
"Shortly after, they got in touch with one of the members of the League of Villains, Twice. They were wary of being followed to I was unable to find out more," Centipeder said showing a picture of the two villains.