Epilogue

"Are you sure you don't mind me doing this?" I ask Ryder as I sit up in the bed, pulling the white sheets with me

He shrugs, and walks towards the bathroom and I try my best to keep my eyes on his face, but obviously fail "babe, either you post it or they do"

"True" I look back down at my phone and press the post button

Exposing my relationship, so you don't have to!

It's the same night as the beach party, but right now it's closer to the morning. People will obviously have seen us at the party and RWH will definitely be on it but Ryder and I decided to get in their before them... you know maybe take the edge off a bit.

Ryder comes out of the bathroom a few minutes later "get some sleep" he whispers after getting back into bed beside me and wrapping his arms around my waist to pull my closer. He peppers light kisses on my neck

I laugh "Ryder I swear to god if you want to get some sleep, you need to stop doing that"

"Who needs sleep anyway" he smirks before connecting our lips

~~~

"Look who it is" Shay grins as I walk into the cafeteria on Monday "the girl who exposes her own secrets before the idiots of this place does it for her"

I do a bow gesture before I sit down beside Ryder who's on the opposite side of the table as her "what can I say, maybe I should expose my nudes next is very freeing"

Ryder laughs "that's never gonna happen babe, from now on it's just me who sees those"

Just then Sean sits down beside Ryder "please don't tell me these two are gonna start being cringe" he mutters with a smirk on his face

I roll my eyes playfully "okay Molly, I don't think we're going to take advice from you"

Sean scoffs "Don't hate it, cause you ain't it"

"What are we talking about?" Loren asks as she sits beside Shay

"Which couple is more cringe, Molly and Sean or Ryder and Talia?"

"Oh Molly and Sean one hundred percent" Loren blurts

"Seriously?" Sean huffs

"That's not a bad thing, you guys just like posting together a lot"

Sean shakes his head "Talia posted a picture of her making out with Ryder literally a couple of days ago"