31

Jungkook POV :
We were listening to him carefully until he talked.
Guy: " I will come we have to discuss something ". We turned to each other and hide behind a closet.
Jungkook: " we have to follow him since they are not prepared ". He nodded and we run and others followed too .
We went inside the car and started following but from distance to not make it obvious, it's was far from the police station , until he stopped at one old mansion , that is most likely abandoned mansion . I looked to the side and Kang was looking confused.
Jungkook: " is this your mansion mr Kang ?". He shook his head .
Kang : " no of course not. , I don't know this place ". I nodded and we separated.
Police officers were hiding in some spots and I went through a opened window with Wooyoung behind me and it was the basement I walked deep and it was dark I opened my phone and put telle lamp torch to see and walked until a small figure opened his eyes and it was my son ,he was about to scream but I made a shh sound and he nodded , I walked to him and he was tied to a pole ,I untied his hands and legs and he embraced me my tears wouldn't stop falling.
Jungkook: " are you okay my baby ? , are you Hurt ? ". He shook his head .Chansung followed us through the window .
Jungkook: " baby you have to go with this uncle okay ". He nodded but still scared
Jeonsan : " come with me daddy ". I kissed his cheeks
Jungkook: " I will come okay baby ?". He nodded and Chansung came and hold jeonsan and took him out . We walked out and through another opened door without making noises we walked to a small room where I almost gagging at the scene.
" ah yes harder ". Police officers were laughing secretly. But the person made my eyes pop out . He was ... he was ..
hyungsik almost reveals our hidden spot .i started clapping gaining their attention the girl pulled her clothes and stayed in bed and the man was looking at hyungsik like he saw a ghost
Jungkook : " Nice scene for some as disgusting as you both ". She looked at me .
Sunmi : " jungkook it's not what it looks like ". I laughed like a maniac.
Jungkook: " oh was he tickling you or fucking you , was I supposed to believe a piece of shit like you ?".
Kang : " you are not my daughter anymore, you bring for me just shame ".
Sunmi : " dad no I .. I ".
Kang : " shut up just shut up ". He was angry that she lowered her head .
Hyungsik: " guess I will show you some lessons through some punches and some kicks how about that ?". He talked to the man .
Man : " d-don't ". He started shaking
Hyungsik: " weren't you supposed to be a mafia ? ". He grabbed the man
Jungkook: " you will see just pain from now on of what you did to my son and to my boyfriend Taehyung ". He widen his eyes
Hyungsik: " and you will reveal what you did ". He punched him and I punched him too I grabbed sunmi and she whimpers
Jungkook: " shame on you sleeping with someone who has the age of your father ".
Sunmi: " I hate you ,he pleasure me better then you did ". I slapped her
Jungkook: " I did sleep with you without my own acceptance  you drugged my drink make sense bitch ". Her dad came and slapped her multiple time until she fell unconscious.
The police officers had their guns pointed at them for any danger.
They pulled them and hand cuffed all the persons that worked with them and took them in a car to police station.
I pulled my son into my lap he was shaking and tears in his eyes .
Jungkook: " baby look at me ". He looked up and his eyes were red .
Jungkook: " tell me what did they do to baby ?". He started sobbing
Jeonsan : " he was putting his fingers at her pipi ". I widen my eyes and hyungsik slams his hand on the car board.
Jungkook: " oh my god , baby .. I -I I'm sorry my little baby ". I started sobbing, he is too young and this two fucked in front of him .
Kang : " I'm sorry son ". He patted my back .i was embracing him until hospital I took jeonsan to yugyeom to examine in a room and went to Taehyung to see him in bed
With tubes and IV . I grabbed a chair and set down beside his bed .
Jungkook: " I have our son my love , we finally be a family again ". I caresses his hand . I put my head on his hand , I'm tired ,exhausted, I can't imagine my life without them both ,jeonsan will go in a traumatic experience and Taehyung will suffer from pain in his chest I have to take care of them . I was thinking until I felt hand on my shoulder .
Mom : " glad to see you my baby ". She embraced me and tears was in her eyes .
Jungkook: " I'm happy to see you too mom ".
Jimin : " taehyung woke up but he had pain so the doctor gave him some medicine to sleep ".
Jungkook: " how is he ?".
Jin : " he was just crying for both of you ,he didn't eat but the doctor gave him things for nutrition ". I nodded .
Namjoon: " where is jeonsan ?".
Jungkook: " next door , yugyeom is examining him ".
Mom : " why ? did they do something to him ?".
I started sobbing.
Jungkook: " they .. they fucked in front of him , he has images that he started sobbing when I asked him ". They all gasped.
Yoongi : " son of a bitch ".
We were silent until the door opened and Chan-sung came in .
Chansung: " everything is in place Jungkook,we have them in prison , but in two days we want you to come ". I nodded
Jungkook: " thank you , that means a lot to me ".
Chansung: " I will excuse myself for a week boss ". I looked at him .
Jungkook: " everything is fine ?".
Chansung: " yeah , I just need to pass a little time with my wife and parents ". I smiled
Jungkook: " you have days until I call you ".
Chansung: " boss I just need a week ".
Jungkook: " dismissed until I call Chansung ". He smiled .
Chansung: " thank you boss ". I smiled back .
I turned to look at taehyung, that almost gave me a heart attack because he was pale and fixing his eyes on me , I flinched making all of them laugh at my reaction.

———————————————————————-