[ sloth - making out. ]

[ ʙᴇʟᴘʜᴇɢᴏʀ x ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄғᴏx!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]
[ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ]

this oneshot was requested by MysticAuthor17

you and mammon sprinted away from the angry witch.

"damn it, mammon!" you yelled, keeping up with his animal-like pace.

"how was it my fault!?" mammon yelled between pants.

"that damn artifact put a spell on me!" you cursed at mammon, and he squeaked.

"blame whoever put that spell there!" mammon huffed, crossing his arms while running.

"damn it, mammon! who knows? i might contract something!" you snarled at mammon.

"woah! [ name ], are ya tryna bite me?!" mammon squeaked.

"what? no, i'm not!" you growled, showing your sharp teeth.

you bent down, and started to run on fours.

"pft." mammon held in his laughter, hiding them with fake pants.

"shut up, mammon!" you growl. your ears twitching in annoyance.

"what the?!" mammon yelled.

"[ name ], why do you have a white tail and ears?!" mammon yelled tripping on a rock, followed by you tripping over him.

you yelped, and rolled over.

"shit." you cursed.

your nails were slightly more sharp, and longer.

there was dirt under your nails.

you felt your ears twitch once more, and your head snapped towards the sound.

"they're near!" you grabbed mammon's arm, and then ran down towards the house of lamentation.

"gah! get your tail out of the way!" mammon yelled, pushing the bushy white tail out of his vision.

"don't touch my tail!" you snapped, whipping your tail back in mammon's face just to annoy him.

belphegor was walking out of the house of lamentation, until he saw an arctic fox [ name ], and a scarred for life mammon.

"what the-" belphegor started, before mammon and [ name ] tackles him.

all three of you tumbled into the dirt.

"damn it, mammon!" you and belphegor glared at mammon.

"hold up, why'd ya both teamin' up on me!?" mammon pouted.

"you just tackled me." belphie glared at him.

"that witch is still coming for us!" you pointed at the direction you both just came from.

you felt someone tugging at your tail, mammon was in your vision, so it wasn't mammon.

you turned around to see belphegor resting softly on the tail.

"oi! lil bro! this ain't the time to be restin' on their tail!" mammon yelled, dragging you both back to the house of lamentation.
to
"go away, mammon." belphie groaned.

"mammon, you did what?" mammon shivered at he heard lucifer's voice.

"wait, no! be reasonable! lucifer!!" mammon was dragged off by lucifer, and you and belphegor stood at the entrance.

you tugged at the tail, "belphie, let's go to my room." you patted his head, he was already fast asleep.

you sighed, and tugged your tail out from under him, letting him feel the carpet instead of the soft, white tail.

"ow.." belphie muttered, and he looked up.

"let's go to my room, and not sleep at the entrance?" you suggested, lending out your hand.

belphegor sighed.

"alright." he spoke, taking your hand.

you opened your colored door, and plopped on your bed.

belphegor followed after, snuggling against your tail.

"it's so soft.." belphegor commented.

"yeah, it actually is pretty soft." you admitted, touching the white tail.

"are we just going to sleep?" you asked belphegor.

"probably.. it's so soft.." belphegor ran a hand down the tail slowly, sending shivers down your spine.

"ah.." you quietly moaned softly, belphegor definitely heard it, though.

"did.. did you moan?" he asked, tilting his head.

"it's because of your touches!" you blushed furiously, turning away.

"but you definitely liked that, am i right?" belphie smirked, and held your chin, he turned your head to make it face him.

you both made eye contact, and belphegor's hand went up and down your soft white tail slowly.

"be-belphegor.." you blushed, suppressing a moan.

"shh.." belphegor said, and then locked his lips on yours.

he tugged at your tail slightly, causing your mouth to open, and your vocal cords let out a moan.

belphie took this advantage to plunge his tongue into your mouth.

your tongues intertwined and danced together, your saliva combining.

you and belphegor pulled away, and he placed you on his lap.

you smiled, and started to grind on his growing bulge, making him moan slightly.

your ears twitched, and you connected lips again.

he bit your bottom lip and asked for entrance, and you agreed.

his tongue slipped in, and you took this opportunity to grind on his bulge again.

belphegor moaned into the kiss, securing the kiss, and making it deeper.

a knock on the door interrupted you both.

your hair and his was stuck on your foreheads, the sweat from the steamy make out session stuck your hair in place.

you opened the door, still panting, a bead of sweat rolling down your head.

"hello~" asmodeus waved, and saw your panting figure.

"actually, i don't think this was a great idea~" asmodeus cooed seeing belphegor glare at him.

"alright, i'll be going! you two have fun~" asmodeus smirked, closing the door for you both, and you heard the click from his high heels go away.

you felt belphegor's lips on your neck, sucking on your sweet spot, you held in your moan, and belphegor bit on your sweet spot.

"b-belp-belphegor.." you moaned, and he smiled.

"very good.." his voice was deeper, making your knees weak.

"now.." belphegor smiled, his hand running down to your waist, unbuttoning your pants.

"where were we?"