Chapter 33 😺

~Y/N POV~

It was so great to see Lisa again in person after three years.

We talked about a lot before she had to leave which was okay actually. Just before I left the cafe I ordered a selection of muffins for the boys to take home for them.

I was excited to tell them all about it and wondered if they were okay. I've left them at home alone before and they've always been okay but I can't help but think and worry about them just in the off case one day something does happen. At the same time though I was only gone for at least two hours which is not that long but a lot could happen too.

As I arrive home and parked my car in the drive way I grabbed the bag of muffins and skipped my way to the front door and inside to quickly close the door.

"Are those muffins?!"

I turned to the sound of Jungkooks voice behind me, already eyeing up the bag ready to devour the contents within.

"They are."

His eyes lit up and he licked his lips, trying to keep his cool but miserably failing.

"Would you like some?"

I know he'd obviously say yes and he eagerly nodded. I slowly handed out the bag for him to take but it was quickly grabbed from my grip followed by mischievous laughter.

"JIMIN-SSWI!!" Jungkook

He screamed and ran after him towards the kitchen. I burst out laughing with Taehyung and Hoseok laughing with me from the sofas in front of the tv.

"So how has everyone been? No fighting?"

I asked as I made my way over to sit next to Hoseok who swung his arm around my shoulder to pull me closer.

"Nope, none. We're all good." Hoseok

I eyes him suspiciously. He was forcing his smile, I've learned by now his true smile and his fake smile and right now he's fake smiling.

"Where's Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon?"

"I'm here!" Yoongi

He appeared from the kitchen walking through with Jin behind him who was shaking his head disappointingly.

"Those boys. Remember their for sharing with everyone!" Jin

He shouted to the kitchen only to receive multiple yeahs back. Jin rolled his eyes and came to sit on my other side. Yoongi strolled towards the stairs and started to head the way.

"I'm going for a shower and then a sleep. I'll be in your room y/n if you need me." Yoongi

He winked at me over his shoulder and continued to walk up the stairs until he disappeared around the corner out of sight. I gave up arguing with the boys about who sleeps in my room. It's a pointless argument but I don't mind if I'm brutally honest.

"Well I better go get some muffins before those two eat them all." Taehyung

He stated as he rose up from the sofa across from me and ran towards the kitchen.

"Hey I want that one!" Taehyung

He shouted from the kitchen after he ran through. I guess the muffins were a good idea but it would back fire if they begin to fight over them.

"So where Namjoon? I haven't seen him at all this morning."

I looked at jin and then Hoseok as I'm seated sandwiches between them.

"He's not feeling well so he's resting in his bedroom." Jin

"Well I better go see if he's okay."